Part 18 EISUKE'S POV ABOUT THE KISS

EISUKE'S POV(chapter 17)

i woke up and saw she was trying to escape from me.

EISUKE:where are you going without my permission?

she looked at me shocked.

KATHY:i am going to get ready.

EISUKE:okay i am going to sleep.

i was so exhausted from work that i can't pull her again inside the bed.

i woke up after sometime .i get readied and went to my office.

andrew's company is ready to give land in Europe for building my another hotel at their.all the papers are ready and we talked about all the necessary things.

i got disturbed from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

kathy came into room with coffee. her coffee is the best. yeah!!it is .but i will not tell her that.she put the cup on the table then suddenly she got call from someone.she checked the phone and again put it in her pocket.

EISUKE:you should take the phone.

KATHY:i will call him later.

does she have a boyfriend but she never talked on phone or went on a date with him. she said she don't have when i asked her.yeah!! he wouldn't be her boyfriend.

EISUKE: who is this him now?

KATHY:he is my friend.

she told me that and went outside like she wanted to escape the room.but she is beautiful in that dress. all the dress suit her.it was like all the dresses are made for her. but she looks so much familiar and i don't know where i saw her. 

i went down and saw all the guys except soryu and kathy.

EISUKE: where is soryu?

OTA: he went into kitchen but didn't came from there.

EISUKE: why..?

BABA: don't know.

i started to walk towards the kitchen and noticed all of them following me.inside,i noticed they are in dining room .she was serving omelettes to soryu. really ?

baba and ota pouted and bickered here and there then kathy said she made for all of us and went to kitchen for bringing them.

BABA: so, soryu you asked her.?

SORYU: what ,no?

OTA: really..?

BABA: i didn't know you liked her omelettes that much.

before he could answer kathy came from kitchen and served our omelettes.

she started to talk how childish we are acting and how cute we are looking she want to kiss us. but she stopped in mid sentence.then she changed the subject. does she think i have less memory?i have great memory?

again she got that call and this time she excused herself.

BABA: do u know who is john ,boss?

EISUKE: which john?

BABA: the john to which kathy is talking.

EISUKE: no

OTA: yeah !she talked to him before also.

BABA: we should leave the topic he would be her boyfriend.

OTA: yeah!! you are right.

they are giving me side looks. idiots i can see you both. i ignored them i also think that yeah! he would be but he is not.she is mine not anyone else's .what did i said right now? she is mine but i will leave her after deal.

she came and asked about she want to go out to meet her friend in the evening.

EISUKE: okay but where is my kiss.

she didn't looked startled by my words she just asked me again.i nodded my head.she came towards me turned my chair towards her and sat on my lap she started to lean towards me i closed my eyes for anticipation. she was just cm away i can tell because her breath is near me. i waited but she didn't came so i started to lean forward. i can feel her backing away.  suddenly i felt her lips on my cheeks.i opened my eyes and saw her standing in front of me stifling her laughter. they were all laughing and she also started to laugh.

EISUKE:(smirk)i will take revenge

then she started to talk with all. 

after breakfast i went to my office there was a meeting today.

AT THE OFFICE

all sat on there seats and i saw coffee on the table.by seeing it her thoughts started to come into my mind. her laughing face ,her smirk,her smile,her angry face, her shocked face,etc .she looks so beautiful in any dress. what are u doing with my mind ,why are u all over my mind? i couldn't concentrate on the meeting due to her. it is all her fault.i left the meeting because i can't concentrate.

i went to hotel and met soryu at the parking lot,parking his car.that means only baba,ota and mamoru would be in the penthouse with her.

we both went to penthouse lounge and saw her playing poker with them .me and soryu joined her and we got the game over with tie. she is impressive.she went up to get ready for going out. when she came down i noticed her dress was like a date outfit. i asked her to come fast so that we can all go out for dinner.

after she went out we talked for sometime then i went to my room.

at 7:30 pm i got a call from soryu telling carolina saw kathy with another guy.

i went down and saw her she came towards me.

EISUKE: why are u late? you shouldn't make me wait you know(smile)

KATHY:we are in trouble.

she whispered.

EISUKE:shut up(whispered back)

i said and pulled her towards me for a kiss. she was so stiff but relaxed she didn't kissed me back but didn't pulled away from me because she know all are watching.i kissed so passionately. her lips are so soft. i released her and acted like i didn't noticed mr.bucci and all who were standing there then i pulled her into the elevator with me.

KATHY:why did u kissed me?

EISUKE: it was the revenge.

KATHY:but--

EISUKE: i didn't even call it a kiss.

and i kissed her again but this time she kissed me back.she is a good kisser.i supported her to stand she was going weak in her knees. why am i kissing her? as that thought came into mind i  released her and saw she was panting hard.i went out of the elevator leaving her.

after sometime she came out and directly went to the room without hearing the guys.

OTA: what happen to her ?

i shrugged my shoulders.after taking for sometime i went room and saw her sleeping on the couch. i want to take her to bed but i don't know if i can control myself so i leave her. i went get ready for bed and slept thing about her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------please like comment and follow my account.