Part 23 CONFESSION AND FIRST DATE

KATHERINE'S POV

after all of them  went out me and eisuke are in the room. what to talk with him now?

KATHY:eisuke--

EISUKE:kathy--

EISUKE/KATHY: i am sorry.

EISUKE/KATHY: Why are you saying sorry?

KATHY: wait, i will talk first.

he just nodded his head.

KATHY: i am sorry eisuke for living like that without telling you the reason before and i thought you will not love me back if you got to know about the real me. i-i love you and i missed you. (sigh) at last i said it.

it was silent for sometime and then suddenly i felt a soft sensation on my lips. i closed my lips and kissed him back. oh my god!! he so good at kissing.he is making me dizzy again.this was different from before we kissed.it is like he is pouring his feelings in that kiss.

he left me after which felt like eternity. we both were panting hard. 

EISUKE: i think you should rest.

i pulled him towards me.

KATHY: be here for sometime.

he came towards me ,i make space for him to sleep.he wrapped his arms around me. we both slept sharing each others warmth.

AFTER 1 MONTH

KATHERINE'S POV

today we are going on our first date after my recovery. eisuke made his hotel here in london. all the guys are also here in the penthouse. ota and lin started to go out again. i am happy to see my friend happy. i am making eisuke's coffee when hands are wrapped around my waist ,i looked behind and saw eisuke.

EISUKE: what are you thinking?

KATHY: nothing.

EISUKE: okay, if you say so.

he kissed me hard on the lips and started to travel down to my neck.

KATHY: eisuke stop it's morning.

he is ignoring me.

KATHY: i will not make your coffee.

at last he stopped(sigh)

EISUKE: i will not leave in the night.(smirk)

KATHY:(blush) okay.

me the katherine andrew who never blushed that easily is blushing to his talks.

EISUKE: then be ready.(smirk)

he went down. i made his coffee and soryu's omelettes and curry for others. soryu don't allow them to eat his omelettes. eisuke and soryu had a fight about it but i stopped them or else hell would break. i am making breakfast for the first time after that incident.

I went down and placed all the things on the dining table and called them.

BABA: your food as delicious as it was.

OTA: but you should put peas in it.

EISUKE: no thanks.

all started to laugh at his childish behavior.

OTA: now i know why you eat that salad.

BABA: why??

MAMORU: old man don't know about it? hehe(grin)

BABA: hey!! you are the old man.

KATHY: yeah!! i have shoots to do so i shouldn't eat more calorie food .i have to eat more veggies.