Purple Lilac

Prologue

I believe that I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

Now, you would all think, people make mistakes and they learn from it blah blah blah but I'm different, okay?

I repeated that mistake EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. and I am now suffering from the consequences of making the same mistake again and again.

And what mistake, you would ask?

It was putting my trust on that person who's name is too cursed to mention (Lucas).

Now, I could proudly brag that this (definitely older than me) man is the Master of the Tower of Magician (so cool!), he is a close friend of mine (kinda) and he is my only (not-so) childhood friend.

Now, where did everything went wrong anyway and who should I blame for my current situation?

Was it me, who stupidly went and visited him on the Tower of Magician because I was (definitely not) worried for his sake?

Or him, who used a forbidden spell on me just to check if that said forbidden spell is still working?

Of course, it was totally his fault, but Dad said that blaming others won't get me anywhere, and so, I shall declare that no one should be blamed for this incident.

But why am I paying for the consequence of his spell?!

***

"That pretty woman, " the boy pointed at me, his jewelled blue eyes sparkling with glee when it landed on to mine. "I want her, father! "

***

"My, my. " the albino-haired man smiles at me, but there was a hint of underlying threat on his voice. "What do we have here? Miss, what are you doing in my room? "

***

"Here, " Lucas handed me a bouquet full of purple lilacs, looking away from my questioning eyes with the tip of his ears turning a bit red. "That stupid old man told me that you like them so, take it. "

***

The moon was hidden behind a fluff of cloud, making the dimly lit room darker. The atmosphere is very unromantic, the mosquitoes leave a painful mark on my legs and overall, it wasn't a good place for confessing feelings but here he was, handing out a carefully arranged handful of purple lilacs on me.

"I can't hide my feelings any longer. " His eyes were so genuine as his voice dropped to a mere whisper.

"I like you."

---

Am I the only one that was a bit bitter at my own story?

...

Yeah. But anyway, Purple Lilac wouldn't be updated yet sadly. But I'll update this as soon as my other story, Athy in Another Land is finished and if you hadn't read it yet, please go and check it out!

So, more details will be released when I started working on this, but I won't update this, yet. Have a nice day everyone!