2 - Introduction

I finally managed to pay all of our bills (our wifi included) so, more time for updates! The only downside is the reconnecting of the internet which sucks, because it was too slow. They didn't charge me for the service though teehee.

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter and have a nice day!

---

Athanasia felt it before she could even comprehend what was happening.

An indescribable sensation crawled through her skin as the hairs behind her neck stood in its end, a forewarning that she had just crossed a line that she wasn't—or any mortal is supposed to cross.

But now that she had think about, she already crossed this line before right? When she transmigrated from Korea to Obelia, she already broke the main law of time and space.

At one moment, she was still sitting in that dusty couch while staring dumbly at the crumbled scroll on her hand, cussing like a sailor in her mind and at the next moment, she was already floating mid-air in some random place with no presence of Lucas around.

Gravity took hold of her as her weight pulled her to the ground, sending her crashing on the furniture below in a painful sprawl.

"Owowowowowowow! " tears gathered at the corner of her eyes from the pain that travelled from her rear up to her spine. "My back! "

Seriously, what kind of god was watching her from above, showering her with every bits of misfortune and suffering from every direction just to make her suffer?

Wait, she should rephrase it.

Who sent that stupid magician with the name of Lucas towards her way?

Every major turns and events on her life happened because of him, and her life played out similar to a wild ride in a rollercoaster thanks to the man.

Not that she was complaining that he became a part of her life like Claude, Lily and Felix, but why is it that every unfortunate things happens to her with or without him around her?

"Lucas, that jerk. Why am I always heading headfirst into trouble because of him..." she groaned, cradling her sore bum carefully. "I'm going to smack him in his head once I'm back..."

She froze, realizing a bit too late that she wasn't all alone in the room, for an albino-haired man was currently gaping at her, mirroring the same surprised look in her face as they stared at each other.

Surprise first flooded through her for she wasn't expecting to see anyone at all, which was immediately replaced by wonder and curiosity because based from the history books back then, an albino-haired man wasn't mentioned at all. Horror came last, because the fact that she was caught finally sank in her mind.

SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE CAUGHT AT ALL!

She had seen this kind of scene before from the various dramas that was widely watched back when she was still Jihye, the most popular theme watched by teenagers on the internet cafe where she used to work before  wherein the protagonist was sent back to the past.

And the outcome would always be the same, that protagonist will create a small changes in the past that will directly affect the future.

The butterfly effect!

Was she already changing the future when she was caught by this man? Is this incident going to create a large changes back on her time?

She paled.

That just really meant that a simple mistake from this time will have an impact to her current present!

Unaware of the dilemma on her mind, the man snapped out of his shock and offered her a hand. "My, my. " the albino-haired man smiles at her, but there was a hint of underlying threat on his voice. "What do we have here? Miss, what are you doing in my room? "