Chapter 2

Febuary 4, 2019

Location:
Unknown, New York

Old Warehouse, 5:14 am.

Nick Fury parks the car infront of old and forgoten warehouse. He walks in, with a suitcase in his right hand.

When he walks to the middle of the warehouse, he hears 3 cars and see them driving in the Warehouse, from the left, right and front side of him. When cars stop, soliders exited the cars and leader steps foward to the director.

He wears a skull shaped mask. It was no one other then most famous mercenary and copy cat, the Taskmaster.

Fury could see holes on the side of the cars.

Fury: "Rough day?"

Taskmaster: "Yea, but it was worth it."

Fury: "So you maneged to steel it?"

Taskmaster signals with his hand to his solider to bring his side of the agreement. Soliders comes back with a suitcase. He present it infront of Fury and opens it, reaviling the files, frist one which is visible is "Experiment V2-B65".

Fury: "Is it all of it?"

Taskmaster: "Indeed. Hydra made sured that they keep every infromation about him as away and displaced as possible..."

He closes the suitcase.

Taskmaster: "Now, your turn."

Fury raises the suitcase.

Fury: "Superiors were spectical about trusting a mercenery that kills their people, but after I maneged to convinced them that files you would get us, will save humanity from Hydra world domination... they accepted it. "

Taskmaster: "You know that I checked the files, right? And from what I read, you really think that a 15th year old kid can be more dangerous than me? Then you must been so desprated to call me in for it."

Fury: "I was because nobody expected a kid, who are most innocent things in the world, to be a world level threat."

Taskmaster: "Maybe you're old man, director, but a wise one. But I don't care about that. Only what I'm intrested in is a deal."

Then they hear something in the back.

Taskmaster: "Were you followed?"

He ready's his sword.

Fury: "I thought you were?"

Fury put his hands on his gun.

Taskmaster signals to one of the soliders to check it out. Solider slowly moves foward, his rifle raised up. He goes to check the corner, and sees a black cat.

He turns to his boss.

Solider: "Just a ordinary black cat."

Other soliders laughed at the statement. But taskmaster and Fury know something is going to happen... and it did.

Suddenly, a knife is trown into solider eye and he falls on the ground dead, while other soliders freak out, Taskmaster and Fury pulling their weapons out.

Taskmaster: "Impossible. Nobody has ever been able to track me down."

Fury: "But someone finally did."