Chapter 2

2 weeks later
Jungkook's P.O.V.

I was at work and I called in Hoseok.

Hoseok: "Hey boss, so why did you call me?"

Me: "Can you get me some information about Lalisa Manoban?"

Hoseok: "Ok sure thing boss" He left my office.

The moment of her dance came back to my head and I had a boner again. I tried to ignore it but my pants were really tight in that area.

I was getting irritated so I slid my hand under my pants and underwear. I held onto my member and started to jerk off.

Me: "A-ah Lalisa~"

I started to moan her name and I went faster. I imagined her sucking me dry causing me to go faster. Then I heard a knock on the door. That didn't stop me. Then I imagined her naked kntop of me, riding me. That caused me to cum and to breath heavy.

I pulled my hand out of my pants and put lotion on my hands.

Me: "Come in!"

I saw Jimin hyung enter my office.

Jimin: "Took you long enough. What were you doing?"

Me: "Nothing"

Jimin: "Oh shut up, I heard you moan Lalisa or something"

Me: "Please don't say anything"

Jimin: "No promises"

I was about to say something but there was a knock.

Me: "Come in!"

I saw Hoseok walk in and he held a piece of paper. I looked on there and saw her. Lalisa Manoban.

Name: Lalisa Manoban (Prefers Lisa)Age: 24 (6 months older than Jk)Family: MomWealth: Middle classedExtra: Is a sexy girl that every guy wants and every girl hates

Age: 24 (6 months older than Jk)
Family: Mom
Wealth: Middle classed
Extra: Is a sexy girl that every guy wants and every girl hates

So she is only 6 months older than me. Not bad.

Jimin: "Ooh she is hot as fuck!!"

I rolled my eyes and looked at her picture. I looked at her adress and decided to wait for a bit since she doesn't have a job.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up late and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After my morning routine, I got into this,

 After my morning routine, I got into this,