Chapter One

Taylor Ruby Morgan18 years old One older brotherOne older sisterUncle is police chief

Taylor Ruby Morgan
18 years old
One older brother
One older sister
Uncle is police chief

Taylor pov.........

My uncle does not know what, my parents and other siblings to meet will I ever get out of this hell hole before it is too late. I just got out of the hospital once again, I really don't want to go back to the house cause it is never ending beatings and shit. I want out, I want someone to take my far away from this life.

I am getting ready to leave the hospital, when I get a knock on the door and I yell it's open!

In walks My uncle...

Austin Owen Morgan 34 years old Chief Of PoliceMarried4 month old and my wife is pregnant again

Austin Owen Morgan
34 years old
Chief Of Police
Married
4 month old and my wife is pregnant again

" He says... Taylor what has been going on at the house? I say, my family has been beating me and so much more since I have been 12 years old. He says.. why did you not tell me? I say.. I tried many of time but they are always around and this is the first time they are not. He says... you are coming to stay with me, they will kill you if you go back there. I know uncle Austin, do your wife know? He says she is the one that told me to ask you Tay. I know I should have told you but I just did not know how. He says... I am glad you just told me now. I say, are sure it is okay to live with you. He says yes Taylor I asked you and your coming home with me, do you have pictures of all the things they have done? She nods her head ans I nod mine".

I grab her bag, I hold her hospital room door open when she says... Austin you should know they have been not feeding me that much either. I say what the hell is wrong with my brother,  well I will take you to Wendy's to get food cause I am hungry myself. She nods and I genlty rub her back, she smiles weakly at me.

We are walking to the doors of the hospital, she is limping and I feel so bad for not seeing this when she was 12 years old. I will make sure they all pay, and they will  this is not how you treat your daugther it pisses me the fuk off. I unlock the truck she gets in I am right behind her in case she falls. She sits down and smiles at me I do the same. I shut her door and I put her bag in the back, I walk around the back of my truck and I open my door. I get in and shut the door, I start the truck and we head to Wendys for lunch. 

As I am driving, I see Taylor looking out the window watching everything go by. I pull into Wendy's and I go threw drive thur to get lunch to me, Taylor and my wife I know what Taylor likes so I get her just that and some othet things. I can't  believe they  locked her in the basement on days on end. I will be throwing the book at them for all what they had done to my neice this is wrong on so many levels.

10 minutes later.....

We got our food and me and Taylor are eating on our way to my house, I got her a lot of food but she does not have to eat all at once she can put it the fridge when we get home of what she don't eat. Later on today I will go shopping to get food that Taylor like and do major food shopping for the house anyway. Today is that day that I do that anyway.

My wife already knows, that Taylor is staying with us and I told her what they have been doing to her. it will take me a few days to make a case but once I have they will be arrested for everything they have done. I will make sure they will never hurt Taylor again. She been threw enough, I hope she finds someone who loves her for her and nothing else then that.

Taylor Pov....

I feel a little bit better, now that I told uncle Austin and I am so thankful to be going home with him and not going to the hell whole. Uncle Austin had been driving for an hour, he just pulled into his House he parked the truck behind his sports car and turns it off. He looks at me and says  are you ready to get out and I say yes. We get out of the truck and head up to the house....