Chapter Three

We are starring at each other.

He says...

" Are you sure your okay"

I say..

" Yeah I am thanks "

He says...

" Of course"

We are smiling at each other...

I say..

" I should be heading back to my uncle's house"

He says...

" Can I get your number "

He smiles

I say, sure

We exchanged numbers and I head back to my uncle  house.

Taylor pov....

Ahh Sebastian, talked to me! When he touched my hand sparks were flying and I know he felt it too. I have a  step in my walk as I walk into the driveway of my uncle house.

 I have a  step in my walk as I walk into the driveway of my uncle house

House

I walk up the doors and unlock it, I walk in and I shut the door the  lock it up since my uncle went to walmart. I walk into the kitcthen to get a drink...

 I walk into the kitcthen to get a drink

I get a Dr.pepper out of the fridge, I pop it open and pour it in a iced glass. I walk to the living room. I sit down with a whine as I lay back on the sofa and turn on the food network channel.

Sebastian....

Yes I finally got her number, I am so happy  I will tell every day how beautiful she is and how much I care about her. She deserves, the world and so much more I plan on giving it to her and showing her how she should be treated. Cause I know for a fact no one has ever told her or showed her that she mattered. Cause she does matter and I will say it for as long as it takes for her to believe it. I walk into subway for lunch I order my food and I wait for it to get done.

I am so ready for Taylor to be my girlfriend she will always be loved as long as I live. I will make her my wife and have as many babies as she will let me.

I take my food and head to the park for lunch where I can have peace and quite before heading back to the office. I sit next to the waterfall that is on the man made pond.

30 minutes later......

I head back to the office to work for the rest of the day.

Taylor....

I wake up to the front door opening and closing....

My uncle must be back I don't even move I just stay on the sofa for a little longer to watch  my show I missed half of cause I fell asleep.