Chapter Twenty Six

Taylor pov....

Me and Sebastian  went food shopping for the house, he is pushing the cart as I have my back pressed to his chest. He kisses my neck as we walk around  Wal-Mart, out of the corner of my eye I see his parents and they are glaring at me.

" Babe your parents are here."

" I see them and I don't  care."

I glare at them and they turn around real fast and I smirk as we walk around Wal-Mart  picking up food.

I move hand and I rub her belly as we are throwing meat in the cart. I kiss her cheek and she giggle. I growl and she grinds on me in walmart....

" Baby girl, you are playing a dangerous game."

She looks up and me she smirks. I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance. She turns are where we are chest to chest, both of my hands go to he ass I squeeze hard and she moans in my mouth and I groan in her mouth. We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other. 

" I love you baby girl."

" I love you too babe."

We go back to shopping, I feel Sebastain squeezing my ass and I bite my lip trying to keep from moaning. I smirk cause I know what she is doing,so I do it harder and she squeaks...

I growl and I bite her ear  she moans loudly. I groan in her ear and I bite it.

We keep shopping as shoppers are staring at us. I flip them off and there jaws drop open. Assholes need to mine there own business.....