Chapter Twenty

Sebastian  Pov....

Me and Taylor, are planning our wedding that is in 2 weeks and my parents will not know we decided to have a secret wedding. Only a few know,  my cousins that are coming down in a few days. Taylor uncle that she calls dad knows about the secret wedding.  I can't  wait to marry my girl, she is my everything, to me and I am so ready to have kide with her cause she will be a great and amazing mommy to our whole football team of kids.

Yes I want a big family we have talked about it and she wants a big family too. She was just scared that she would not be a good mother due too what her asshole parents and family has done to my sweet girl. But I told her we will do this together we are in it to win it. She was scared for no reason but now she is okay with it,  we are still in bed she is sleeping on my tattooed chest and I love holding her all night long. I kiss the top of her head and I rub her back as she sleeps.

She moves closer to me and I smile as I go back to looking at wedding stuff for our wedding. She will get whatever she wants in life cause I plan on giving her everything that she wants but she keeps telling all she needs is me and that makes my heart thump harder for her and that alone tells me we are meant for  each other.
I squeeze her ass and she squeals she lifts her head and I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same.  I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance. She moans into my mouth and I roll on top of her. I bite her tounge and she moans louder and I growl she bites my tounge and I groan loudly.

I attack her neck with kisses and she giggles, I suck long and hard on her neck and I bite it...

She says....

Baby please  don't  stop!

I growl  and say.

I won't  sweetheart.

I gently push into her and she moans loudly, I thrust in and out of her she wraps her legs around my waist pulling  me closer and tigher. I thust in and out of her, I nip her lip before I attack her other side of her neck. I suck hard as I thust fast and hard into her. She runs her nails down my chest, I growl and she moans louder. She rocks her hips to match my thrusts. I thrust harder and faster in and out of her she screams. I pull all the way out and slam into her she digs her nails into my shoulders I growl as I push deep into her I come hard into her. She comes all over me and I fall on top of her. We hold on to each other as we come down from our high, I kiss her sweetly and she does the same.

20 minutes later...

I pull out of her and we head to the shower, to make more love to each other......