1 - 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟

My life wasn't as depressing as it is now. When was the last time I was happy?

I don't know.

Actually I do remember.

It was the day my quirk manifested. The day every 4 year old should be happy about getting their quirk. The day that would help you figure out your career for the future.

But here I am, a 15 year old sitting in my room knowing my family hate me. I ruined everything. My quirk ruined everything. My own mother wouldn't look at me anymore without seeing the 4 year old monster from 11 years ago.

I guess being alone isn't bad. I don't need anyone to interact with me, or maybe that's what I'm used to?

~ Flashback ~
This is a long flashback but it's very important so skipping would make you confused so I suggest reading it although, I know how annoying it is.

Y/N - 4 year old
Kei - 19 year old ( amateur pro hero)

"Kei , Kei, let's train together", (Y/N) said cheerfully tugging on her elder brother's socks.

"If this is because you want your quirk to manifest quicker, then the answer is No." Kei said to his younger sister ruffling her hair.

(Y/N) puffed her cheeks and pouted,crossing her arms.

Kei couldn't resist his cute baby sister and decided to let her train with him. Kei would easily train with (Y/N) if he wanted to but their father wasn't as easy going.

Time skip ~~~
- in the back garden of the Y/N residence -if you don't know you are a rich bitch in this story.

After 30 minutes of weak hand to hand combat, (Y/N) was panting for her dear life, even though Kei was hardly trying because he was afraid to hurt his sister

Kei walked over to (Y/N) and ruffled her (H/C) locks for a second before bringing his hand back, disgusted.

"(N/N), your hair is damp from sweat, you should get back inside and wash yourself" Kei exclaimed wiping the sweat on his shorts.

"No, I'll never get my quirk if I don't try hard enough", (Y/N) muttered clenching both her fists.

Truth be told (Y/N) was ready to pounce into the house and have a shower and sleep for the rest of the day, she was a 4 year old kid after all.

But (Y/N) wanted to impress her dad. Her siblings were always praised by her dad, Kei was young but already made a name for himself in the hero sector, her sister Hina was always with her mother learning about surgeries and other first aid techniques.

Everyone 'fit in' , in the family and (Y/N) even as a 4 year old felt like an outcast.

Countless dinners talking about how Kei caught mass murderers and how well Hina was doing in her medicinal studies. She always wanted them to ask her about how she was doing with her studies. Even if it was something small she wanted that badly. She hardly had any interaction with other kids ever since her parents took her out of daycare to be home schooled.