38 - 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤

A/N: I just want to thank you guys for 1K reads, thank you guys for actually being interested in my work, to be honest I thought you'd guys would get bored but here we are! I also apologise for fight scenes, hopefully I don't make them too boring. But anyways thanks for the support angels

—————————————————
We all watched as Midoriya tried to converse with Bakugo. Midoriya suggested to escape but Bakugo wanted to 'wipe All might's smile off of his face', as he put it.

As Midoriya chased after him exclaiming how it was impossible to beat All might, Bakugo punched him.

"Just because you're getting stronger, doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do." Bakugo gritted his teeth.

He looked beyond furious. Just why did he hate Midoriya so much? But then again it made sense. He felt he was above everyone and especially Midoriya.

Now that he has One for all, Midoriya will only gain more power. I looked at the screen intently. Just how would Bakugo react if he knew that I actually knew about Midoriya's quirk and lied to him?

"There's no teamwork between those two." Yaoyorozu sighed.

Bakugo and Midoriya shouted at each other. This was getting heated by the minute. But their conversation got cut off by All might's punch which was literally aimed at air. A powerful gust made its way to them.

We all watched closely to see what was going on. Once the clouds of dust disappeared we were left to see the area to be completely damaged.

"Now that's some strength." Kirishima said in awe.

"If Bakugo doesn't cooperate, this could end badly." Iida stated.

As the match went on Bakugo and Midoriya were ruthlessly getting beaten by All might

As the match went on Bakugo and Midoriya were ruthlessly getting beaten by All might. He didn't even try to go easy on them. They both decided to hide, with no choice.

As Midoriya was trying to make it to the gate, All might decided to attack him. Surprisingly Bakugo flew ahead and created explosions.

It was useless. All might grabbed Bakugo's head with his palm and smashed it onto the concrete.

"That's gotta hurt." I whispered.

Sero and Kirishima smirked at me whilst I looked away embarrassed.

After a while we saw that Bakugo finally came up with a plan and gave one of his grenades to Midoriya. This was an improvement to his cooperation.

After seeing Bakugo grounded by All might, Midoriya made his way back with a fist held behind him.

Midoriya punched All might in the face. Everyone expected him to be pushed far away but All might didn't move an inch. With All might distracted Midoriya grabbed Bakugo and made a run for it to the gate.