9 - 𝕌𝕊𝕁 : ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

I sat up straight from my desk, listening to what Aizawa has to say.

"You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks and other stuff." Aizawa explained.

Everyone began chatting excitedly at what they were gonna do.

"I'm not finished yet." The dark haired teacher plainly said.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you...keep in mind that your costumes might limit your abilities." Aizawa pressed a button on his device which brought up the suit cases.

"This is off campus, get ready and meet me at the bus." He said walking off.

"What do you say (Y/N), should we wear our costumes?" Mina asked.

"I have to wear my costume, if I wore the school gyms clothes my quirk will rip through." I sighed.

(Reminder of your costume)

As me and Mina walked out of the school grounds, we flinched are the sound of a whistle.

"Gather around Class 1-A!" Iida began.

"He's really taking this whole class rep thing seriously, huh?" I sighed leaning onto Mina.

"Come on let's get the back seats." She chuckled.

Everyone rushed into the bus, the seats at the back were taken, so we were left to sit in the front. Iida, me, Mina, Aoyama and Kaminari and we were facing Sato Midoriya, Tsuyu and Kirishima.

"The bus' open layout ruined my plan." Iida began groaning.

"Iida you really need to chill." Mina reassured.

"Yea, it's not like we're gonna die-" I began.

"(Y/N)!" Aizawa shouted from his sleeping bag.

I huffed, and turned away.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, there's something I want to say." Tsuyu turned towards Midoriya.

"Isn't your power a lot like All might?" She questioned.

It was true, from all the times I've seen All might on the media, his quirk which is unknown to us seems a lot like what Midoriya has. I felt as if All might and Midoriya were somewhat connected, especially during combat training.

"W-what? R-really?" Midoriya stammered.

"Wait Tsu, All might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk though, so that makes a big difference.." Kirishima stated.

Midoriya let out a huge sigh which didn't go I noticed by me.

"Still I bet it's pretty cool to have a flashy quirk, my hardening can destroy bad guys but it doesn't look cool." Kirishima said shamefully.