59 - ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕝

"You're late (Y/N)" Aizawa lazily said.

"Yes sir!" I saluted.

"Just sit down, I've already had enough of you." Aizawa huffed.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the sleeping bag." I muttered.

"Want to repeat that (L/N)?"

"I said nothing." I waved off in my seat.

"Pssss."

"Pssss."

"PSSSSSSSS"

"Mina is there a problem?" Aizawa asked sternly.

"Then stop bothering (Y/N)."

"Yes sir." Mina slouched back in her chair.

"Yo  (Y/N) , what happened with Bakugo?" Sero whispered.

"When we joked about Midoriya and Bakugo fighting, I didn't actually expect them to." Kaminari scratched his head.

"The only thing Bakugo told us was that you weren't honest with him and that he's on house arrest for a few days." Sero leaned back.

"So did you actually-" Kaminari questioned.

"Yes I did that. And you would do it to for a cheque-"

"So you've come late to my class, and now you're not paying attention! Since you think this class isn't important you can go get us the textbooks

"So you've come late to my class, and now you're not paying attention! Since you think this class isn't important you can go get us the textbooks." Aizawa ordered.

"HUUHHH?" I said in confusion.

"Now."

"Fine." I got up and left the classroom.

~~

"He didn't even tell me where to get the textbooks from. Fucking bitch." I stomped across the hallway.

From the distance I saw the storage room door move.

'Definitely not going in that direction.'

"Oh hi, (Y/N). What you doing here at this time, shouldn't you be in lesson?" I heard Midnight's voice behind me.

I turned around to face her.

"Oh, um Aizawa sensei said to-"