Flashback

Wednesday 4th of April, 2012
Jeanice's POV

This is the day, the day that my bestfriend, Calum would leave me. He is going to the UK with his bandmates. He told me that he would stop by and say goodbye before he left before he would leave me in old boring Australia.

I'm Jeanice by the way. I live across the road off Calum's house. I'm turning 16 tomorrow. Even though I am a year younger that Cal, we never let that ruin our friendship. Calum is the only friend I have and it breaks my heart that the only person who understands me, would leave me behind.

I strummed my guitar and started to sing. "You said it was always us-", but I was cut off by mom. "Jeanice, Calum is here", she screamed from downstairs. I took a quick look in the mirror. My hair was a mess, so I put it up in a ponytail and ran down the stairs. Calum stood by the door and smiled at me. "Well, I guess this is it", I said walking over to him. I felt my voice crack as well. "Don't ever say that. I'll call you everyday. There is so many opportunities. We can text, skype, facetime e.t.c", Calum told me. Tears threatened to fall, but I wouldn't let them. "You promise?!, I asked him. He pulled me in to a hug. "Promise", he promised. When I felt his heartbeat I broke. I sobbed in his chest while taking in his scent. I pulled away to see that he was crying from his puffy red eyes. "Don't cry... You are a man", I laughed wiping away his tears with my thumb. He chuckled at what I just said. "Don't forget me", I told him.

He started to play with the only blond stripe in my dark brown hair. It was wierd that I actually had it. My hair was natural and so was that blonde stripe in my hair. "How could I ever forget the freak who has only one blonde stripe in her hair", He laughed.

"Calum, Liz will be here in 20 minutes", Joy screamed from the other side of the road. "I better go", he said pulling me into a hug. "Take care.. I love you, bestie", I told him. "I love you too bestie, take care too", he laughed.

"Bye, good luck", I waved as he walked. Away. "Bye, Jeanice. I'll call you tomorrow", he screamed.

I close the door and ran up stairs. It hurted so bad to watch him leave. That night I cried myself to sleep.

------

Friday 4th of May, 2012
Jeanice's POV

It's been a month since I last saw Calum. He never called me. He said that he wouldn't forget me, but he obviously did. Everyday I would see a picture off him on Face, Instagram or twitter and then break down in tears. I haven't been to school since last month, cause I don't see a reson to go after Calum went to the UK. He put me through depression for a period. I'm trying to not think of him that much, though.

I heard a knock on the door as I was working on one of my songs. That's right I write songs. It's just me who have seen them, though cause it's nothing special. Many people tell me that I'm such a talented kid because I sing, play a lot of instruments and write my own songs.

"Jeanice, dinner!", my mom called from the kitchen. "Yes, I'll be there in a minute". I closed my book and laid my guitar on my bed.

"What's for dinner?", I asked my mom. She was getting the table ready. I really hate it when she tell us that it's dinner, and then we come down to the kitchen and see that the table isn't ready.

"Taco", my mom said as she handed me three glasses to put on the table. "Yummy", I said letting my toung trace over my lips.

Matthew found a seat by the table when there where nothing to do. It's typical him to just get away with things in this house.

I grabbed a tacoshell and filled it with salad. I smiled for my self a put the shell in my mouth. "Mhh, It's delicious". "Have you heard from Calum lately", my mom asked. My smile dropped and tears started to fall. "Excuse me", I cried before running up the stairs to my room. I heard Matthew say something like "Seriously mom?". I jumped in my bed and cried into my pilliow. "Jeanice, can I come in?", Matthew asked. I was about to say something, but he was already inside my bedroom.

I felt the bed dip as he sat down beside me. He stroke my back a few times. "Don't think of Calum. He is an idiot for not calling you. You can't stay home and cry forever because your bestfriend isn't here anymore. You have an amazing gift. You have to go and use it so you can find your place here in the world", Matthew spoke.

"Your right. Calum can go screw himself. I don't need him anymore. I don't care about him as long as he don't care about me", I said rubbing my eyes. "Thank you", I said hugging my big brother. "Yeah sure, can we go down now, cause I'm starving", Matthew laughed.

We went down to mom and ate. Even though Matt could be a little harsjh sometimes, he was the best brother I could ever ask for. Without him I wouldn't have realised that I didn't need Calum to live my life.

------------------------------------------------------
Soo what do you think!!
What do you think will happen next ??

I got a question for you...
- What is your bestfriends name?

I have two bestfriends .. Emma and Martine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll make next part if I get two votes on this parts. C'mon guys I know you can do it..

Please comment if there is something..?!!

VOTE:
COMMENT:

©AngelicaSkarshaug