Lunshtime

Next day
Jeanice's POV

"Good morning", I said to Clary. She sat behind the table eating cereal. "Morning, want some?", she asked. "What type?". "Chocolate", she smiled. "Make me a bowl", I commanded her. She knows that I love chocolate cereal. She made me a bowl of cereal and pushed it over the table to me. "Thank you", I said pushing a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. "Are you excited about our dates?", She squealed. On Clary's 'I love' list, boys is right under Icecream, which is on 1.st place. "Mhh, I got those butterflies jumping and doing backflips in my stomach", I laughed.

"What's the clock?", I asked Clary as I finnished my bowl of cereal. "9Am". "What shall we do with our spare time". "We can watch a movie?", she suggested. "Alright, what movie?", I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders. "You pick". We walked out of the kitchen and sat down on our couch in the livingroom.

"Here", I said and handed her the 'hotel transylvania'-cd. She started the cd. We sat cuddled up in the small couch and laughed. The movie may be a bit old, but it's still funny. An hour and 30 minutes past by and if we were going on a date today, I'll better start getting ready.

"Where are you going?", Clary asked as I got up of the couch. "I'll just go and take a shower", I told Clary. When I got out of the shower I did my morning routine. As soon as I got out of the bathroom, Clary entered.

"Don't use an hour today, Clary!", I shouted before the shower went on. "Okay!", she laughed. I found some underwear. A pair of white panties and a black bra. I found a white dress. I slipped on my white Converse and took a look in the mirror. Uggh, there is something that's missing. "Clary, do you have any left overs from the black silk ribbon from when you were wrapping a gift to your mom", I asked. "Yeah, on top of my drawers", she screamed. "Thanks". I found the ribbon and cut it so it was long enough to fit around my waist and to make a cute little mini mouse bow on the front of the dress. When I was done I took another look in the mirror. "Perfect", I said to myself. It was simple, yet  beautiful.

"Wow, you look beautiful", Clary said with her left hand over her mouth. "Well, what can I say. I'm dressed to impress", we laughed at what I said. Since Clary was finnished showering, I could do my make-up. I did it like always. A thin line of eyeliner over my lower eyelashes and two layers of mascara. I brushed my hair, but today I didn't bother to put it up or something special. I only put the blonde stripe up with a pin. I smiled at myself. I may sound very safe about my looks, but it hasn't been like that forever.

Back when I was bestfriends with Calum I was so depressed about myself. He would always protect me when other said that I looked like 'shrek'. I remember when he said that I was beautiful even though I looked like a wreck. I was 14 and he was 15. That was when I started to like him, but I never told him though. I was scared of what he would have told me. He would probably never had talked to me again.

"Jeanice, can you get out of there", Clary screamed. "Yeah, sure", I said and opened the door. I got out of there and she got in.

It was quite funny actually. Even though we are bestfriends we never use the bathroom when the other one is in there, like the other girls do. I found my beige cardigan and put it on, incase it might get cold. 

I packed my black purse yesterday, so I didn't have to bother with it today.

"Clary, you look amazing", I said as she walked out of the bathroom. She swayed around to show of her amazing baby pink dress. It was short just like mine. She had curled her hair and she was shining. She had black pumps and was smiling like crazy. "Well, what can I say. I'm dressed to impress", she laughed. I laughed to. We took some pictures before we left the house and put them on Instagram.