Beach

4 years later-
Los Angeles, 2nd of July
Jeanice's POV

"Jeanice, wake up!", Clary screamed, shaking my whole body. "What's the clock?", I asked, wrapping the blankets tightly around my body. "7AM", she shouted. Whenever Clary was in a good mood, she would wake me up early, which was often and I don't really like it when she does. "Why are you waking me up so early?", I groaned at her.

Oh, I forgot to tell you who Clary is.
After the amazing speech my brother, Matthew gave me about not needing Calum any more, I decided to go to Julliard. ( A music school in New York). They gave me a scholarship, cause they thought I was so gifted. I moved to a middle large apartment in New York, so I didn't have to take a plane to school everyday. On my first day at Julliard, I met Clary. She is a bit smaller than me, but she has a majestic voice. We got along very well. After a while she moved in with me. Sometimes we sat outside our apartment and sang songs to earn some extra money. We didn't to it for so long cause a man said that we were pretty talented so he 'Hired' us. Today he is our manager Felix. We have played many small concerts and stuff like that, but it's not important. So Clary and I are workpartners, bestfriends and wiredos. That's why we are single- we are WIREDOS.

I've changed alot the past four years. Not so short, longer hair, I have a carrier, New style, I'm training (So I won't get fat) and most important at all- I don't need Calum. Last week me and Clary pieresed our tummy here in Los Angeles. Thats right we are on vacay here in LA.

Clary pulled the curtains to the side in our bedroom. The sun was shining right in my face, which hurts bad when you just have woken up. "I was thinking that you and me could eat breakfasts on a café and then hit the beach?", Clary said waving her arms. She was smiling at me hoping that I would agree. "Whatever!".

I got out of bed to get fixed. It wasn't necessary to go back to sleep, cause Clary would just wake me up after 10 seconds. I walked quietly to the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hand and stripped of my clothes. The warm water in the shower hit my slightly tanned body and trilled down. Once I was finnished I wrapped a towel around myself and brushed my teeth. I blow dried my hair. This is practicaly my morning routine. I walked back to the bathroom so Clary could shower.

I searched through my drawers for a bikini. Then I found one. It was white and blue. Over my bikini I had a blue high waisted denimshorts and a blue and white T-shirt, which stopped right over my piercing. It all matched perfectly with my white Converse.

"Clary are you finnished?", I knocked on the door. She didn't answer. Man, this girl used her time. After 10 minutes she walked out. I did my make-up quickly. Two layers of mascara and one thin layer of eyeliner over my lower eyelashes. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair. I sat it up in a ponytail. The only blond stripe in my dark brown hair got more visible after the last time I saw Calum. I loved how it made me different.

Clary entered the bathroom and told me to go out. I didn't want to make her angry, cause she don't look good when she was, so I just walked out. I found a beach bag and packed it with necessary stuff to bring on the beach along with my wallet and phone. 

I ran down to the kitchen and made some sandwiches and a fresh salad. Along with the food I brought two cans of beers and two coke's.

"Clary, c'mon I'm leaving now", I shouted to Clary who was upstairs. She loved to get dressed and to put make-up on.  "Coming", she said running down the stairs. I laughed about how stressed she looked.

We checked that we hadn't forgot anything and then we left. I checked that I closed the door to our summer apartment properly, which it was.

We ate breakfasts at a nice café an hour from our apartment. We both ordered tea and a blueberrymuffin each. "This was delicious", I said finnishing my muffin. "I totally agree!", Clary laughed. We stuck our toungue out at each other and laughed. Our toungues were blue with muffin left overs. One day I would probably laugh myself to death because of our stupidness. "How about we grab a Icecream at the beach?", I suggested. "YES". Clary and I had a thing for Icecream. We don't know why, but we just have. We laughed one more time before we decided to leave.

We got out of the café and called for a taxi. "Taxi", I screamed as a yellow taxicab parked right in front of us. We walked over to the car and sat inside.

"Where are you ladies going?", The driver asked. "Can you take us to the nicest beach in town?", Clary asked. He nodded and started to drive.

We had driven in about half an hour when he stopped. "75 bucks", he said. I found my wallet and handed him the money. ( I dunno what it costs ).

We walked down the white sand and talked. "I'll pay you later", Clary said. "Don't worry, we're BFF'S", I laughed screaming out the word bff's. After a 10 minutes of searching for a spot to lay we found one. Not to far away from the Icecream shop and not to far away from the water.

It was boiling like crazy, so I dragged off my T-shirt and laid out my towel and Clary did the same.

"How about we grab that Icecream now?", Clary said. I nodded and we went to buy some. "There is so many handsome guys here", Clary shouted. "Yeah, I know, but let them come to us", I said as we walked back to our stuff. We finnished our Icecream and stripped off our shorts. "Clary can you give me my suncream?", I said pointing over to it. She gave me my suncream with factor 25. I laid down on my towel as I finnished my business with my suncream. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but was interrupted by a guy.

I opened my eyes and saw a familiar guy, but I couldn't name him. He had curly hair and he was quite tall. "Hey", he said. I looked at Clary and she mouthed 'mine'. "Hey", Clary said. "I was wondering if you girls wanted to eat lunsh with me and my friend tomorrow?",  he asked pointing over to a slightly tanned guy who was waving over to us. I winked at him. "Sure, what time", Me and Clary said in unison. We laughed at ourselves and then we went serious again. We agreed to meet at a café not to far from our apartment 1 Pm.

He ran over to his friend and cheered. He jumped on top of him and they laughed. From this view it looked like they were raping each other.

"God he was sexy.. Did you see the way he was biting his lip?", Clary asked. I nodded. "Yeah, but mine is the one yours raped", I said. We both laughed.

After we had worked on our tan we went for a long swim. It was relaxing.

We stayed untill it was 6 and then we went home. We both fell asleep after a long day, when we got home.

------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next?!
This is really interesting!!
Please vote ..

© Angelicaskarshaug