Date night

Date night 7.02pm
18th of July
Jeanice's POV

In about half an hour Michael would show up. I'd actually done my make-up, showered and get dressed early. I'm a proud little sucker. I regret a little about the whole revenge thing after Michael confronted the cashier earlier, but I just want Calum to get a little mad. Maybe I should forget the revenge and just have a nice time with Michael. He is my favorite guy of the boys right now.

I remember I would always bump into him in the hallways in high school. Muttering a sorry maybe three times a day. Michael would smile a small smile down at me saying it was okay and then walk away. I was so insecure and had low and bad self esteem. Good thing that's over.

"Jeanice, why is Michael here?", Clary snapped me out of my thoughts. "Ohh, we are going out", I told her. She was leaning her back at the doorframe to our room with her arms crossed, shaking her head. "If this is a revenge thing and you break that poor guys heart, Ashton will have a go at me and then you've ruined my relationship!", she half whispered. Apparently Michael was early out and was waiting for me downstairs and Calry thought this was a revenge, which I've changed my mind about. "No, it was in the beginning, but I've changed my mind. I just want to have a good time with him tonight", I explained.

I didn't want to do the revenge thing anymore. It isn't good for anybody. "Okay, then.. Hurry up, he is wating", Clary mentioned. I followed Clary down stairs to find a good looking Michael with flowers.

"Wow", Michael's jaw flew open. Like I thought, hehe. "You look good to", I laughed. I seemed to have snapped him out of his thoughts cause he shook his head and closed his mouth. "Thank you, I bought you some flowers". He handed me the red roses. Wow, he isn't a gamer that doesn't know anything about what a girl like!

"Thank you".

After putting the flowers in a vase, I said good bye to Clary and left with Michael.  I walked carefully over to the passenger side of his car, while he raised me. "Here you go", Michael said opening the door to the passenger side. "What a gentleman!", I exclaimed. He let out a small laugh, before I took a seat. He run over to the driverseat and took a seat too.

"Where are we going?", I asked out of curiosity. "You'll see", he laughed. "Michael, I don't like secrets".  "That's a shame". He turned on the car and stared to drive.

The car drive was rather slow, but I got time to study how much Michael had changed. 'Rolling stones' was written on his shirt and he had black skin thight jeans. He had a small stubs of facial hair. Probably because he had newly shaved his face. His eyebrow piercing looked even more punk rock with his leather jacket. I don't know if those was the right words to use, but his face is amazing. He had red hair and his lips matched perfectly with it. Now, Michael was smiling like crazy. He had a beautiful smile, but why was he smiling so, so bright. I don't know if bright is the right word, but anyway.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?". I said idiot, instead of saying my own thoughts cause it would have been embarrassing if I would have told him that he was smiling so beautiful and bright. 

"Cause you were kind of studying me", he laughed. I felt my cheeks go red and got the urge to hide my face, so I did. "Hey, don't worry. I was studying you to from the corner of my eye". Feeling much better I uncovered my face. An 'oh' slipped through my mouth. "You've changed a lot, almost everything has changed". "Like what?". I knew I had changed a lot, but I want to know what he sees. "Umh, your attitude, your not so shy anymore. In high school when you used to bump into me, you used to hide yourself and mumble a low sorry. Your wardrobe has clearly changed. You're an artist now and you talk much more than before", he explained.