Chapter 9

ANIMALS CAN KICK YOUR BUTT

(Third Person)

As soon as Venandi calms down, they start to look for the missing Amelia. Just as they feel that they have searched the whole forest do they find a clearing not far from the heart of the timberland.

"There they are!" Lady states.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get them!" Venandi says in such a hurry, eager to rescue Amelia. He is about to run, but Mama Bear grabs his arm, stopping him from going forth.

"Wait, Venandi, we need to have a plan first! It's too dangerous to act rashly. We are not aware of what those guys are capable of, and the three of them are armed! It can get out of hand if we are not careful, and it won't just be Amelia's life that would be put on the line." Master Bruce explains.

"That's right, Venandi! I know what you're feeling right now, but we need a plan or else we're gonna make things worse for Amelia. It is important that we execute the plan accordingly so no one from our end gets hurt badly." Victor agrees.

Then, they start to devise plans.

***

The abductors are busy guarding the perimeter when suddenly, they hear sounds, those of apes! The first to appear is Grapes walking towards the clearing, looking so intoxicated.

"Hey, guys, look at that monkey!" The one with stubbles says. The other two turn their heads towards Grapes.

"Ah, what the hell is that monkey doing? It looks drunk. Wait, do they get drunk?" The one looking like a goon asks.

More chimps start appearing, too! All five of them slowly near the captors and the captive. Lady winks at Amelia, and the latter knows right there that she will be safe.

They gather around as if inspecting the things that 'seem' new to them. They start to check out their swords and axe, looking dazzled at such masonries. Lady then proceeds to the tied Amelia and pretends to look for any lice on her head. When she is about to untie Amelia and get her out of there, one abductor notices what she's doing, "Hey, stay away from there! Uh, do they ever understand us, anyway?"

After telling Lady off, the chimps' faces become serious. That's the signal. "NOW!!!" Master Bruce shouts. Master Bruce draws the sword from one of them while Jack and Jill smuggles the axe, one for each of them.

The abductors are taken aback by the sudden turn of events.

"What are these wild lots doing?!"

"I don't know, but one thing's for sure, they're up to no good!"

"Then, what are we gonna do?!"

"Ah, idiot, JUST KILL THEM!!!"

Venandi and Mama Bear appear out of nowhere. The young lad goes straight to Amelia while Mama Bear helps the others. "Amelia, are you okay?!" Amelia only nods at him as her mouth is gagged. Realizing it, he unties her. Venandi turns to the abductors, "You've got the nerve to kidnap my friend in front of my eyes!"

One of them recognizes Venandi. "Hey, aren't you the kid earlier?" He turns to his fellow, "I told you! We should've just killed him!"

While the captors are still busy bickering, Venandi takes advantage of the situation, "LET'S KICK THEIR SORRY ASSES ALREADY!!!"

All of them charge at once on the abductors, but as soon as they are seen running, the three of them prove that they are not easy to deal with.

One of them is quick to release multiple water slices. Blades of water are sent flying towards their direction! One hit and it'd slice an unlucky being into pieces! For some ordinary mages, an attack like that will take years to practice on. That one swing isn't something to be taken lightly. Just who are these people?!