Mission 4

After everyone reached back home. (Y/n) had woken up with a headache the next day.

"Mia!!!! I'm hungry! Bring some food!!!" She screamed from her room. No reply. She started climbing down from her bed when someone entered her room.

"None of them are here. They all went out since it's a day off." Yunho says as he brings her the food.

"Even brother?" She grumpily asks. Being stuck with him is not bad right? Hehet what a wrong Idea dear reader.

It means it's a world war.

"When I said everyone, I meant everyone, you deaf?" He snaps back.

Oh no, there goes their quarrel.

"You said All by the way," she fake smiles and Yunho raises his eyebrow.

"Eat, and don't get smacked in the head again, weakling." He says as he sits on the floor.  She looks at him in anger until he sits.

"Why are you sitting there?" (Y/n) asks as she digs in.

"King told me not to leave you out of sight even for a second even when you go for a bath." He smiles innocently but his eyes show the number of regrets he has.

"No, I meant why are you sitting down?" (Y/n) growled lowly as she knew her brother would do this but didn't expect it to be him out of all.

" Cuz I don't want to sit on your filthy bed...?" He answers sardonically. Finding no meaning to that question he found unnecessary.

"Why did I even ask." She rolls her eyes as she finishes eating. She gets up to keep her plates but starts feeling dizzy.

"Idiot," Yunho says as he catches her by the shoulder and takes the tray from her hands.

"Lay down. I'll bring tea." He sighs in annoyance and (Y/n) shrugs as she lays back down into her fluffy bed.

Flashback-

"Yun-" the teenage girl stops when she sees the guy kissing the principal's daughter. Her eyes start watering as she turns away only to be met with Seonghwa.

"It's okay. I know how sad you are. After all, he was the reason you got out of your depression." He softly says as he pulls her into a hug and caresses her head.

"I thought the feelings were mutual. Seonghwa, Please, Let me join the gang." The girl looked up to her senior and his eyes widened in shock.

"But your brother-" The girl puts her hand on his lips and stops him.

"I'll make my own gang. Once he's aware, please request him." She pleads and Seonghwa seems to contemplate.

He nods and they both turn to walk back to class when Yunho calls them over.

"(Y/n)! Seonghwa Hyung!" He calls and they both turn to him. (Y/n)'s grip tightens on Seonghwa's arms and he seems to notice it.

"We were just going back to class, see you later," Seonghwa says as he waves Yunho off but, he grabs (Y/n)'s hand and turns her to face him.

"(Y/n), Let's bunk-" Slap!

(Y/n) slaps him and grabs Seonghwa's hand who seems to widen his eyes in shock.

After that, they never talked.

(Y/n) had recruited 5 of them and they started causing a ruckus all over. The news reached the principal but he couldn't do anything. Why? Because he himself was threatened long ago.

"Have you heard? She got laid with Yunho." A girl passing by with her friend says as the 5 stiffen at the comment.

(Y/n) stops her.

"Who got laid?" Her cold voice makes their already trembling figures get goosebumps as they look at each other and reply.

"The principal's daughter." (Y/n) raises her eyebrows and seems calm outside but her raging inside turns into hatred for both of them.

"You can leave!" Ines says quickly and they both run away as soon as possible.

"(Y/n), Let's go. There is no point in thinking about it." Haneul advices and grabs her arm but she shoves it off and walks in front.

"When did I say I was thinking about it? I was just planning a murder. You wouldn't want me to plan it out loud." She points her finger at her head with a smirk and Yurra, Mia, and Ines groan together.

"She's the principal's daughter, where will we even dig a grave for her?" Yurra says casually and Ines and Mia nod in agreement.

"As I said, I was planning the murder." (Y/n) smirks and walks away.

"Elise, Make sure you don't have a date with Yeosang, we have to distract the principal when the time comes." Ines casually says and Elise replies immediately.

"No I don't have any dates with him- WAIT WHAT?! YAH INASS COME HERE!" Seeing Elise scream is like seeing a fish walk on land.

The rest 3 start laughing hysterically.

After weeks, the school was shocked because,

The principal's daughter never came back...

Months passed and finally one day,

(Y/n) was casually sitting in her classroom talking to Ines and Yurra when the door slammed open.

Yunho stood there in pure rage.

"You!" That was the first time he looked so angry.

"Jeong Yunho! Fancy seeing you here." (Y/n) sarcastically said as she stood up and he walked to her.

He grabbed her collar and punched her.

"What wrong did I do to you?!" He screamed. Yurra and Ines already at my side.
Yurra was about to launch herself at him and throw a punch but I stopped her.

"Let him be. He needs to take out his anger on someone." The smug face still stays on (Y/n)'s face.

"You should've just cut your wrist and died! Why did I even bother saving you?!" He screams and both the girls look at him in anger. A shadow cast upon their leader's face.

'She has lost her emotions!' Both Ines and Yurra glance at each other and nod.

"Leave her alone!" Ines screams and Yunho just glares at her.

"Meet me outside after school." He challenges and walks out.

"Here!" Yunho says and I quickly rub off the tears I had.

'Can't believe I still love this jerk.'

Mission Incomplete...

A/N: Why do they hate each other?