Chapter Thirteen

Can smiled, " Then it's settled, we're going home." He exclaimed. She jumped up wrapping her arms around her neck, " Oh Can , I can't believe it, we actually decided on some thing together, she laughed, Maybe we are becoming as one."  He agreed, kissing her neck and drawing in that addictive aroma from her. He would follow her to the end of the earth and fall off if that's where she went, anything for her. The dinner was delicious as usual, and the view was the best, but now they would start making their plans to return home to Istanbul. They would have only a couple nights left here in this paradise, so they intended to make the most of it. The moonlight had dropped a million sequins on the water, they danced about, teasing the waves, dipping in and out of them. It almost resembled a well choreographed dance, so beautiful to watch, but Can only had eyes for her. Just watching her made his desire fire up into a rampage, she effected like no one else ever had. 

She felt the desire from his eyes drill inside her, she didn't even have to look at him to get the same feelings. Their connection was undeniable, as he reached for her, needing her to fill his heart with the happiness that only she could provide. It only took a touch from him to make her tremble, knowing he wanted her was what she lived for. She couldn't live without him, not even a night, so her family would just have to understand they would have to be together. Their desire was fully awake and engaged, as he rolled over to her, touching, kissing her ravishingly, tasting her lips that fed his appetite for her. The thought of someone seeing them, was quickly diminished from her mind, as her desire for him to fill her with his love took over. This was what she would miss, the freedom to love him anywhere, anytime.

They lay there breathless and tired, what a wonderful life they had now, He thought. Maybe he should surprise her with a proposal when they get home, it would only be fitting. A proposal and wedding, he didn't want a long engagement. There was nothing to stop them now...... " So let the planning begin," He told himself. He felt the excitement rise inside him, as his mind thought of all the possibilities, he would need help and he was sure he could count of Mihriban and Leila. So now all he had to do was wait to arrive back in Istanbul, then get the ball rolling. She stirred in his arms, making him return to the present, how beautifully special she was, he thought, he couldn't wait to make her his wife. Her movements made him want her, his body turned hot with a fevered craving for her, she never opened her eyes, but smiled and accepted him again with eagerness. It was well into the night when he picked her up and carried her to their bed, he laid down beside her to finish out the night, touching, skin to skin, heart to heart.

The light woke her, as it poured in through the window. She heard the water running in the shower, he's up, " What time is it," she wondered looking at her phone. " Wow, 10:00." She really slept in." Her mind still groggy, then she recalled the wonderful way she had fell asleep, outside in his arms. That's where she always wanted to be. Her first thought was to sneak into the shower with him and start their day off with a "bang" but if she did that it would be afternoon before they knew it. So she just made their tea, and started breakfast. She wasn't too bad at making an omelette, it would keep them from staving. She always talked to her food as she was cooking, just trying to get it to cooperate with her,  somethings it worked sometimes it didn't. She heard the water shut off just as she flipped the omelette, she was pouring the tea went she felt his eyes roam over her, " Good morning my love," he said, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist and biting at her ear. A shiver made her shake a little, as the butterflies took flight in her stomach. " No, Mr. Divit, not now, I just made us an omelette and we are going to enjoy it." She demanded, giving him her look of authority. He knew that look and obeyed, " What ever you say boss, it smells delicious, and looks even better." He said, impressed at her effort. She served him at the table, and wait for him to take the first bite. They flavor of it surprised him, but he knew better than to show it, " Excellent, my dear." The best I've ever had." He announced truthfully. She smiled from ear to ear, and he knew he had just scored some points for later. 

" Can, I'm calling Kai this morning to tell him our decision, so are you sure this is what you want?" She asked. He reached across the small table and touched her face, " This is what I want, you, where I can touch you every morning and every night." You're stuck with me, tagging along with you forever." Tell him we'll make our flight arrangements today and let him know." He said giving her a wink. She grabbed her phone and gave him the call, " Kai, we've decided,...we're coming home." She announced happily. He was overjoyed, for one, they were coming together, and for two, she sounded happier then she than ever. " Super," He yelled, " They want you next week for the morning show, and then the rest of the local talk show again, I know we have already been there before, but the book has demanded so much, they want you back. The other stations are in negotiations with the publishing house." He stated. He explained the rest of the schedule was tentative, and subject to change. She was excited to get it started, it would be even better with Can this time. Can was on his phone booking their flight home, as she was talking to Kai. " Honey, tell him we fly out day after tomorrow, mid-morning, so we will be there by afternoon." Can relayed to her. She gave him the information, letting the timing sink in. " Oh Kai, don't tell anyone we're coming, I want it to be a surprise, ok." She told him. He laughed, " You got it my friend, can't wait to see you and Can."  He exclaimed. 

" Can day after tomorrow, I can't believe it. I'm  going to miss this place." She cried. " We will come back right, this is our home, isn't it." She said with tears in her eyes. His heart filled with happiness, hearing her call it "our home". ... " Yes, my love, this is most definitely our home. And we will come back." 

"Can, I want to raise our children here, in this little cottage. What better playground than this beach." She sighed. 

The words were like music to his ears...and his heart had almost skipped a beat.

" Our children"............Can thought, smiling. Now that would be perfect.....