Crystal Maiden

This is a short story about Crystal Maiden.

Former power: Keeper of the Heart
Current power: crystals, glass, ice

Before the rule of Nabalets, good and evil has already exists in the enchanted world. The good ones were in Nabalets side, and the bad ones were in the Ice Queen. The good ones and bad may hate each other but tried to maintain the balance of their worlds. Hindi nila ginagambala ang isa't isa. The war between them just begun when a monster, which is the Ice Queen's ally, was killed by Nabalets before it destroys the human world. The Ice Queen tried to bring down the kingdom of Nabalets but she failed. Nabalets didn't killed her. She was banished from the land and went to the human world.

The Ice Queen lived as an ordinary mortal in the human world. She meet and feel in love with a nice man. They were blessed with a beautiful baby. But ever since the baby was born, the human world began to turn in to an ice age world. The people thought that the Ice Queen is an evil witch and the baby is a curse that's why they tried to kill the family. The father was killed while the Ice Queen fled. The Ice Queen gave all her powers to her child in order for her to go to the enchanted world and survive. She died. The ice age phenomenon was stopped.

The baby survived and was found by Nabalets. Being sad and lonely after her child's death, she decided to keep the child and take it as her own. She named the child Crystal Maiden since her soul and heart was pure. When she made the Heart, she decided to make Crystal Maiden as the first keeper of it. Crystal Maiden became so proud since she has the Heart and was destined to be the next queen. She became selfish and arrogant.

Nabalets was disappointed in her and choose Charmz to be the heir instead. This broke her heart and run away. As she keep on running, she found the evil world and discovered her true identity. She also discovered that Nabalets banished her true mother from the land. She became furious and blame Nabalets for her mom's death. She decided to take revenge with the help of the other 3 heroes. They killed Nabalets and her heart became as cold as the snow. But they failed to get the Heart.