Lorz Explorer

Full Name: Lorraine Lane Explorer
Power: Water
Abilities: water manipulation, water infusion, tidal wave generation, can breath underwater, rainstorm manipulation, bubble generation, water current blasts, mind control, fog generation
Likes: Dolphins, scuba diving, snorkeling
Dislikes: frogs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorz was born at the sea side part of Nomanisan island on the 22th of September. Her parents work in the water park, training seals and dolphins. She has 5 siblings and she's the second eldest. Her eldest sister works in the urban area, making her move also to the city because of school. Lorz is the water bearer of the heroes or water hero.

Lorz is a smart but shy type of girl even she came from a big family. She's always at the top of their class. Being smart doesn't make Lorz look nerdy like with glasses or braces. She's also a bookworm and once she read and she likes the story, she wont stop reading it until she finished it. She prefers to stay in her room or in the water park all day long. She prefers also to be a wallflower at a party but she doesn't feel lonely.

Lorz has an obsession with dolphins. She collects any stuff that has dolphins in it. She also volunteers to charity institutions that protects sea animals. Her favorite sport, of course, swimming. She also likes scuba diving and snorkeling with Joyz or by herself. This makes her physically fit.

Lorz seem to look strange to the people at their area because she can breath underwater. She can hold on her breath underwater for as long as she can. She doesn't even need the scuba diving gear when she dives but she still uses it for emergency purposes. People there thinks she's a daughter of Poseidon and she's adopted. Other people think she's a mermaid. But she doesn't mind them. For her, her ability is a God-given talent.

Lorz's one and only bestfriend is Joyz. They were bestfriends since they were born. She was so sad upon hearing that Joyz and her family will move. But she became so happy when she was about to move to the city so she can be with her bestfriend. She was also sad because she will be away from the water park and the sea.

Before moving to the city the next day, Lorz decided to do snorkeling. She was in the not so deep part of the water when she hears a nice song. She went near it and saw a mermaid singing. She doesn't know if she will believe what she sees because mermaids don't exist! And if they exist, they may be dangerous because they sink sailors' ships. She can't see the face dahil nakatalikod ito. Lumapit pa sya ng kaunti at bigla na lang itong humarap sa kanya! Ang pangit ng itsura! Ang haba ng ngipin! Natakot si Lorz at lumangoy papalayo! Hinabol sya ng sirena at hinawakan ang paa nya! Kinuha nya naman ang isang maliit na knife sa gilid nya at ginamit nya ito para lumayo ang sirena. Kaso, nasipa sya nga buntot ng sirena. Doon na sya nawalan ng malay.