Sammy Bronze

Real Name: Samantha Nicole Smith
Former Power: Earth
Current Power: Dark Magic/Dark Wizardry

Samantha was just an ordinary little girl living with an ordinary family in an ordinary village. It was in 17th century then. Her father was a blacksmith while her mother works in a cotton field. How she became Sammy Bronze is a dark secret that even her gay sisters didn't know.

It was a fine day, little Samantha was asked by her mom to bring the baked goodies to her grandma in the woods. She was wearing a black cape and her mom always makes sure she wears the bronze ring her father made everytime she goes to her grandma. She doesn't know why but she wasn't bothered about it that's why she never ask. The bronze ring is said to be blessed by a priest from their town.

In the woods, little Samantha passed by a stranger that sells luscious choclate candies. Samantha got tempted to eat those but she doesn't have any money. The stranger saw her ring and asked if he could exchange it for candies. Without a doubt, little Samantha traded her ring for the candies. Then she ate it happily as she went off to her grandma's cottage.

When she arrived at her grandma's place, she called her but no one answers. She went inside and saw a boiling cauldron. At the table, she saw a black book and some strange looking items. This was the first time she knew that her grandma was a witch! A dark witch or a white witch, she doesn't know! Dark witches are believed to practice dark magic and eat children during that time. White witches in the other hand heals and has powers opposite of the dark witches. She was about to run when her grandma arrived at her house! Little Samantha was so scared.

"Don't be afraid, my dear.", her grandma said. "I'm not going to eat you."

Samantha was still scared, she cried. Her grandma promised not to eat her, but she will pass her powers to her as a dark witch as her grandma grews old already. She will accept it or she will be eaten. Little Samantha agreed. Then, that day her grandma died. Little Samantha and her family keep it as a secret but she can't resists looking for children's flesh and blood! Every full moon she hunts for children. The villagers knew that she was the reason why children in their place dies so they tried to kill her.

Her father and mother gave up their bronze rings and gave it to her. This exposed the true identity of her parents, a dark witch and wizard. She run away then. Bronze rings takes away their curse everytime they wear it. She keep on running until she reached the land of Nabalets.

She changed her name to Sammy Bronze and wanted to learn white witch magic so that she can take the curse away that her family has. She was so happy when she was choosen as one of the heroes and was eyeing the power of spells and witchcraft. But she was given the power of earth while the desired power was given to Cuddlebear. This made her join Crystal Maiden. Until now, she was still finding ways how to break the curse. But she stills uses dark magic everytime they encounter enemies.