Chapter: 5

I already knew that when I walked into the restaurant that all eyes would be on me. I signed a couple of autographs and took a few pictures, but stopped when Trey came over to me with a impatient look on his face.

"Your late", he said as we tried to get threw the crowd

"I"m sorry baby, I had to do a lot and then everyone wanted a autograph". I know it gets pretty frustrating for him sometimes being with someone as famous as me. But hey, he wanted me right? So he would have to accept me and everything that comes along with me.

"Its okay but Jasmine and my friend are already here", he said. I could not believe that Jasmine got here before I did. Usually I'm the one on time but today just was not my lucky day. Trey led me to the table. I saw Jasmine talking to someone but I couldn't really see his face.

"Baby I want you to meet my friend and groomsmen Twon". As soon as he turned around I knew exactly who he was. I wanted so bad to run out of the restaurant but I couldn't do that with Trey here. Why was he here? And most of all how did he know my fiancée? I just looked at him, I didn't know what to say. By the look on his face he felt the same way but instead of doing what I wanted to do, he smiled and stuck his hand out and said

"Hello nice to meet you". I then and there wanted to slap the smile off his face but instead I smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you also".

"Well since we all are better acquainted now we can order our food and get to know each other a little better", Trey said pulling my chair out. I sat down and looked at Jasmine. She knew exactly what I was thinking so she just looked down. She could of at least called me and warned me that he was going to be here.

"So how long have you and Trey been together?", Twon asked. I could tell he was getting a kick out of this so I was going to do the same thing.

"Oh we've been together 4 happy years. I am so happy I met my honey bunches", I said grabbing Trey's face and kissed him on the lips. I looked back at Twon and smirked. His nose flared, I remembered that when we were together he only did that when he was angry.

*Flashback*

I got my books and put them in my locker. I knew I had to hurry and meet Twon at his car before he left me once again.

"Hey Toya, can I talk to you for a minute please", this boy named Ronald asked. He has liked me ever since I moved here but I really wasn't feeling him on that type of level.

"Hey Ronald whats up?"

"Well I know you go with Twon now and everything but I heard he didn't want to go to the prom so I was wondering if you would let me take you. Just as friends". It was true that Twon wasn't into the whole prom thing and I really wanted to go, but hey who am I kidding Twon is not about to let me go anywhere with another dude. No matter if it is just Ronald.

"Oh, i would really like that but I know Twon wouldn't like that so I might just end up not goi-", I said but was cut off by a tight squeeze around the back of my neck.

"Didn't I tell you to meet me at the car right after class", Twon said with so much anger in his voice. His nose was so flared that I could see everything inside it. I hated when he got like this. He turned me around and slammed me into the locker. I instantly felt like oxygen was far away from me.

"Hey man let her go", Ronald said trying to pry Twon's hands off of my neck.

"Back the fuck up, this is my girl and I'll do what I damn well please to her", he said letting go of my neck and grabbed my hand, "Come on I got something for yo ass". I knew that by those words he meant that I was about to get beat. Something that I should be used to by now.

********************************************

*End of Flashback*

Just thinking about what he did to me made me want to stab him in his face. Just having him in my presence made me sick to my stomach.

"Well thats good", Twon said before the waitress came with our food. I hadn't even noticed that we ordered since I got lost in my train of thought again.

"Bae, Twon's been working at the company for 4 years now. I wanted you guys to meet a long time ago but with this project we've been working on that was impossible", Trey said looking at Twon

"I know thats right bruh", Twon said . They both started laughing and pounded fists. I don't know why but it made me even madder to see how close they've become. Just my luck. My ex baby's daddy is buddy-buddy with my fiancée. What type of shit is this?