Chapter 7

Toya's POV:

"How long have you known him", I asked Trey. We were still on our way home, it seemed like it was taking us forever to get there. 

"Oh I would say his been working there for about 3 years. He just moved up into the firm about a year ago so I've know him for a year."

"Oh, why did you want him to be your best man? Why not your brother? Why not Brandon?", I said as I ran my hands threw my hair. I could tell he knew that something was wrong with me. He instantly pulled the car over to the side and stopped the car. 

"Why the fuck did you pull over? We're almost home and I'm tired as hell"

"Why you cussing for?"

"Sorry, I'm just irritated", I said now looking at him. He looked very concerned, this was one of the reason why I loved him unconditionally; no matter how bad I acted or treated him he will always be there for me. 

"Whats going on with you? Did you not like Twon or something?" 

I then looked down at my hands and looked at everything but him. I wanted so bad to tell him about all of the things that happened between me and Twon, but my biggest fear was that he wouldn't want me anymore. 

"Tell me bae, you know I don't like it when you get like this". I knew that if I didn't tell him now that if he found out later on by someone else that all hell would break loose. 

"Okay well, when I was 17 I met this boy and he was so nice and sweet to me. Well we ended up getting together and we did a lot of things together. He was my first for everything. The first to take me to prom, the first boy I ever snuck out with, the first boy I had sex with, the first boy I got pregnant by, the first boy to ever break my hear-", I said before he cut me off. 

"Wait, wait you got pregnant", he said looking at me crazy. I knew I shouldn't of told him, "where's the baby now?"

"Let me finish and you will find out Trey. Okay?"

"Alright, I'm sorry for cutting you off. Go ahead and tell me"

"Yes I got pregnant. Like I said he was my first for EVERYTHING. We slipped up one time and didn't use protection. I remember when the day I told him and all he did was tell me I better get rid of it because if I didn't it would ruin his life. I was so dumb and naive that I went ahead and had the abortion just so I could keep him. Not knowing that he was cheating on me with two other girls the whole time.-"

"I'm sorry for cutting you off yet again and not to be rude or anything, but what does this have to do with you not wanting Twon to be my best man?"

"Because his the fucking boy I'm talking about!"