Chapter: 4

"Thank you for giving me a day off girl. I really did need this and I am soooo happy that you chose me to be your maid of honor. This wedding is definitely going to be the ish", Jasmine screamed in my ear. I put the phone down the phone and waited for her to stop screaming.

"Girl stop screaming in my ear. But your welcome and make sure your at the restaurant by 8:30 okay?"

"Yeah I gotchu"

"Make sure you wear something nice because Trey is bringing his friend. I mean you separated with your bastard husband now so might as well get back on the proud"

"Ugh Toya, we've only been separated for two days. I'm not ready for all that yet, we just might get back together. So forget about trying to hook me up with him". I knew she was right, but I really wanted to find someone that really deserves her. We've been best friends ever since high school. She met her "husband" in high school. At first he seemed like prince charming but after awhile he started showing his true colors. Beating her, calling her every name but a child of god, and most of all giving her really low self-esteem. It was a done deal once she got pregnant by him and he made sure he didn't let her go. I was just happy that she finally realized that she deserved better then what she settled for and left his crazy behind.

"Okay, I understand. I just want you to be with someone that makes you happy", I said as a tear ran down my face.

"I understand that but leave that to me. All you need to be worrying about is you and your fine ass man right now", we both started laughing.

"Alright but please don't be late. Okay?. I'll see you then". I hung up the phone and started to get dressed. I decided to wear my new design that hasn't been seen in eye sight of anyone yet.

It was a leopard print shirt with a black leather skirt. I put on my fish net tights and rocked it with my gold and black pumps. I was looking to good. I felt so accomplished when I looked at the name tag in the back of the shirt. iMaGè was the name of my clothing line. It described me perfectly. Time to head out and see my baby.