Chapter: 3

I woke up with a major crook in my neck. I hated when this happens. I heard the shower running so I automatically knew that Trey had gotten in the shower. This was the daily routine. He gets up, takes a shower, brushes his teeth, puts on one of high priced suits, kisses me on the lips, and heads off to work. By now I was used to it. Today was Saturday so I didn't have to work. So I decided to get some of the wedding things done so at least I would have a head start. Trey came in with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripping off of his body. I Instantly wanted to jump on him and make love to him so I hurried and turned my eyes away but he already caught me looking.

"Haha. Its all yours baby. You can look all you want to, can even ride it if you want", he said laughing. I wanted to so bad but I had to play it off before he tried something slick.

"Nawl boo, I'll stick to my 3 fingers until the honeymoon", I said grinning. I wasn't used to not having sex with him every morning. That was usually included in the daily routine, but oh well. Keeping him waiting then the sex will be even better.

"Yeah okay, but I need you to meet me at Parsay's today."

"For what?", I said. Parsay's is a restaurant we go to every now and then. It was the restaurant where we first met each other.

"Because I want you to meet my groomsmen. Bring Jasmine too since she's your maid of honor. Shit they both single so they might as well meet a head of time"

"Oh so you trying to play match maker now", I said. We both started laughing, "but okay, I'll be there". I gave him a kiss on the lips and he left for work. Now its time to get this wedding planning started.