Chapter: 6

Twon's POV:

Toya. Thats the only thing that came to my mind at this point. Seeing her again brought back so many memories. Not to many good ones either. I wanted so bad to grab her, hug her, and tell her how sorry I was. But I knew that if I did then me and Trey would end up fighting , and right now we have a big deal coming and I'm not about to ruin that for nobody. If I would of known that she was the "Toya" that he talked about everyday then I would of never agreed to be in the wedding nor come to this crazy ass dinner.

I wish that I could take back some of the stupid things that I did to her. The biggest mistake I made was letting her go. Now she's with a good man that I know with love and cherish her to the fullest. Something just keeps telling me to not worry about that, to just go after her anyways but yet rejection is not on my agenda so I'll leave her be.. For now.

"Ayee man, I just wanted to thank you for agreeing to be my best man. I mean I know we've only known each other a short while but you've become like a brother to me, and I'm glad that I get to share the happiest moment of my life with a good guy like you", Trey said as I was about to hop in my Charger RT. I honestly didn't know what to say to him. I didn't know wether to thank him for this "lovely opportunity" or just tell him straight up about me and Toya's history. I think not.

"Oh it's no problem bruh. I'm happy I get to be in the wedding", I said as I scretched the back of my head. I was going to tell him but what did it look like if I tell the man "Oh yeah bruh, I just wanted to let you know that back in high school and college I used to be with your girl. Yeah we fucked all the time, and yeah I got her pregnant a couple of times but hey I'm still your best man right?". Thats just sounds dumb as fuck.

"Alright, well I will see you at the office tomorrow. Don't forget to finish the presentation up on the powerpoint slot", He said walking away. I nodded my head and started to get in my car, but being the man I am I had to look at Toya one more time before I left. She looked so beautiful. You could tell that she has grown from the awkward teenager to a sexy mature grown women. Just thinking about her made me want her even more. Lust rushed through my body. I wanted to feel her again, I want to see if she still felt the same as she was when we were young. I craved to be in inside her one more time just to see if she felt the same or differently. I quickly looked at her lips, they were more fuller, her eyes changed colors in the spring and now they were hazel nut brown, and that beautiful face looked even better then before. It creeped me out when I realized how much I remembered of her.

She looked at me. I turned my eyes before she noticed that I had been staring at her the whole time. I had to get my mind back on track and Toya completely off of my mind, and I knew that there was only one way to do that. And that was by calling Keri. She was my on and off girlfriend for the past year. Right now were off so I'll just call her to get a quickie and be on my way.

"Hey baby", I said in my most sweetest tone

"Whatchu want Twon", she said with a attitude. I know she was pissed off at me. I mean I haven't even spoken to her in the past month.

"Come on bae, don't be like that. Let me come see you"

"Why? so you can hit it and quit it once again. Twon I'm tired of you and your bs. You will not keep treating me the way you do, so until you get you shit together do not call my phone. I'm done with you and your games."

"Now you know you don't mean that. I don't want no sex from you, I just miss you and I really need to have you in my arms right now"

"Mhmm, Okay. Be here by 10:00 because I have to take a quick shower and get freshened up"

"Okay baby, see you soon". I hung up. Now she know she was lying when she said she was done with me, This is going to be fun.