Chapter 1

(A.N.)
Hello, people my name is Ichigo.
This is my first time writing so please no hate.

It was a beautiful day for most people except one boy named Izuku Midoryia. His bestfriend/bully Katsuki Bakugou was bullying him again for not having a quirk.
"You stupid Deku! You're useless!"said Bakugou.

Deku was nimbly listening to their insults. He couldn't bring himself to speak up.

Seeing no sign of emotion on his face Bakugou and his lackeys walked away living the bruised Deku behind.

Time skip to next day

As Izuku was walking around something caught his eye or more so his ears.

"Izuku Midoryia?"said a man in black.

"Yes, can I help you sir?"said our precious cinnamon roll.

"I am a doctor from the hospital you were at about a week ago for a check up."

"Ah ... Yes. Is something wrong with my health?"

"No, on the contrary actually. We have discovered that you have multiple quirks. Vey powerful at that."the man finished with a very confused deku in front of him.

"....." Izuku was speechless.
Seeing this the man said:

"I have a file with all your quirks on it. Good luck and goodbye."

And so the man left.

(AN) I'm going to list off some of his quirks as he is gonna have more as the story goes on.

Bloodstain: this quirk can grant the user absolute control of blood. Either blood of his own or others which can result in controlling other people's bodies.
Drawbacks: this quirk puts a strain on the user's mind resulting a possible blackout if overused.

Limit breaker : this quirk gives the user the ability to cancel the drawbacks of other quirks.
Drawbacks: it will end in about 30 minutes after activation and result in a mental shutdown afterwards that will induce the user in to a coma for about 2-3 days.

Quick Steal: All for One's quirk.
Drawbacks: none

Black whip: this quirk is fueled by negative energy. It can take different forms and harden. It is more durable than the most resistant metal in the world.
Drawbacks: none

Unlimited storage: this quirk grants the user the possibility to store anything they want or make backpacks or coats unlimited storage.
Drawbacks: none

Restless: this quirk gives the user an infinite amount of stamina and strength.
Drawbacks: the user won't get to sleep very much.

Teleportation
Drawbacks: none

Enhanced Senses: this quirk is always active and allows the user to see better, hear better and feel movement to a distance of about 30 feet around him.
Drawbacks:none

Full Elemental: it grants the user control over all the elements.
Drawbacks: using more than 3 elements at a time can result in passing out from overstimulation.

Summon: the user can summon anything or anyone at his will.
Drawbacks: none

Healing:the user can heal themselves and others at incredible speed.
Drawbacks: it is very tiring for the user.

This is all I have in mind for now.

Izuku was bewildered of his quirks. Now he figured out why he couldn't sleep. He dicided that he had to train so he made a workout plan for him to be fit enough for his quirks.

Time skip after the training.

Izuku P.O.V.

I was proud of myself. As a training I cleared the beach from all the trash that was thrown there.
'It took me 10 months but i did it and I got time to practice my quirks and master many fighting styles.'

I was walking home when I felt something moving fast towards me so I got in a fighting stance and waited. The moment I saw the slime monster i summoned a bottle and with the help of my wind I captured the villain in the bottle.

After two minutes I heard a shout :

"DO NOT FEAR CAUSE I AM HERE !"All Might said landing in front of me.

"All-A-All Might!!!" I screamed.

Cliffhanger wait for the next  chapter

                                       Bye people!!