Chapter 10

Izuku POV

I woke up to a huge wing on me and a sharp pain on my lower back. I snapped my fingers and let the pain go away as well as the bite marks and hickeys. I don't want Hawks suddenly going missing because of me.

I put a robe on and silently walked out of the room having in mind one thing PaNCaKeS. I searched the house for the kitchen and when I found it I started making breakfast for me and Hawks.
I teleported all  the engredients and started mixing it up. Halfway through me plating  the pancakes I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist.
Me: Good morning  Hawks!
Hawks: Good morning, angel. Surprised you can walk after last night.
I smirked and made a split.
Me: I am perfectly fine as you can see.
I finished plating the pancakes and set them on the table.
We ate while talking a bit about random things.
When we finished I said:
Me: Wanna go fly a bit?
Hawks: Wait you have wings?
Me: I do.
Hawks: Now I have another reason to call you angel.
Me: I didn't say they were angel wings, but since you want to see me as an angel so bad I am gonna go for those. Now let's get going.
Hawks: Right behind, ya!

We went outside and I turned into my angel form. I spouted out 4 pairs of wings but I only needed one to fly so I decided on putting the other 3 back leaving my largest pair out. And I had a shiny halo floating above my head.
Hawks: You look gorgeous, angel!
Me: Thank you.

Without waiting for a reply I took off soaring gracefully through the sky. In a blink of an eye Hawks was right behind me. He circled me in a mocking manner. I flew higher and then dropped down bulleting down when I suddenly opened my wings and made a flip. Hawks did not expect that.
We spent the rest of the morning  flying around the city with Hawks saving people here and there.
I told him I had to go home and promised I would visit soon.
With that I took off towards my house.

When I got there I was met with 3 angry adults staring at me.
Afo: Where were you, Izuku? 

Me: I was at a bar then may or may not got layed. 

Stain: Who do I have to kill? 

Me: No one, for now. We were both sober enough for consent.                                                                        

Afo: Well then. What are you gonna do now?

Me: I am gonna turn back time to the start of the year and try being a hero again, ofcourse if you guys don't mind.

Afo: Izuku, we don't mind you being a hero, but are you certain you still want to choose that path?

Me: I am not certain, but I want to give them a second chance. If they betray me again I will personally deal with them. 

With that said I turned back time.