Epilogue

Percy's POV:

"Frank." I said, "and Clarisse before you go off on me, I choose Frank because he is more interested in the prospects of peace than war itself. You suffer from the same thing your father did, and that is blood lust, Frank has been able to control his" After, that the fates came back and gave Frank his titles. Whereas he asked Hazel to join him, and although she didn't think herself deserving, she accepted and became the minor goddess of precious metals, gems, and humbleness.

Zeus was about to dismiss the meeting but I asked if I could choose a lieutenant and messenger of the seas. He nodded and I asked Clarisse to be lieutenant, as she has proven herself capable of filling such a position, and Chris for my messenger. Like I said I'm not cruel and am not separating couples. They looked at each other and had a slight conversation before turning towards me.

"will you allow us to marry," Clarisse asked

"Yes, if you two wish to marry, I won't stop nor object it," I said

"We accept" Clarisse answered for them. Clarisse was then appointed, as the minor goddess of Naval Warfare and Navies, whereas Chris was named a minor god of messages, cargo ships, and shipping.

After that Zeus gave out the punishment to the three surviving gods from Poseidon's side of the war.

Hades was given a quest and was stripped of his godhood until it was complete.

Dionysus would have his time at CHB extended, but my raised objections to that stopped that, instead he was given a different quest from Hades, and stripped of his godhood until it was completed.

Apollo, however, was made mortal and was told that he would have to defeat Python who returned, and to top it off Artemis convinced the council to banish him from having sex for 200 years, and if he does, he won't get any gratification from said acts. 

AN: next book will come out likely end of next month maybe slightly later

POLL for next book:

1: should Athena reform and receive punishment?

Yes

No

2: Should Athena be replaced on the council

Yes(Malcolm, one of her hunter daughters(Erica, Charlotte, Emily), Kym, another goddess (PLEASE CHOOSE))

No

2: Should Apollo receive help when fighting Python

Yes

NO

3: Should Dionysius be replace on the council?

Yes

Yes, but its because he refuses to do his quest

No

4: Should Hades complete his quest or no?

Yes

No

No, but Solangelo takes over the underworld because someone needs to run that place