The Plan

Rosie had told miss that I had a emergency at the dentist. Seriously the best excuse she could think of.
It was the next day and honestly yesterday feels like a fever dream. I feel as if I had imagined it.

School was okay, today is Tuesday which means I had french,my favourite subject, normally people find it difficult to learn new languages but it's one of the only things I'm decent at. Other than that it was boring as hell.

Tuesday is really the only day I spend on my own without Rosie, as usual I'm on my way to the train station to get back home, passing by the local coffee shop.

No way. It's him, it has to be. On the furthest away table a teenage boy in once again black jeans but with a black tee this time is sat. He has his same sunglasses on and a black coffee.Do I say hi? No. I only met and talked to him once because I spilt my coffee, we are not friends.

He's looking down at his phone, if I just walk past him and don't make eye contact he won't see me. Unnoticeably I pick up my pace as I try to pass him and carry on my way to catch the train. Thank goodness.

'Hey, Ysabella!' Damn it. I twirl around slowly to face him,

'It's Ysa, remember?' I inform him.

He rolls his eyes 'Of course'.

'Sorry, I didn't see you. I'm kinda of in a rush to get home' I say quickly because I'm nervous.

'I know you saw me.' Well this is awkward.
'It's fine though, I was meaning to talk to you'
I'm intrigued to know what he wants.

'Continue' I motion for him to carry on with my hand. He says that the management, Modest, would like to speak with me tomorrow. What on earth would one directions management want to talk with me about.

'Am I in trouble?' I ask with concern.
This is the first time I've actually seen him properly smile and not do that cocky smirk he does, as his smile grew, a sharp dimple formed in his cheek. Along with his smile, he softly let out a chuckle.
'What?' I'm confused and feel a little embarrassed.

'No, you're certainly not in trouble.' Phew.

'Then whats it for?'

'I just need your number to send you the location for the HQ building' he answers dodging my question, I would ask again but I know I won't get an actual answer.

'This is only to send the location, correct?'

'Yes, of course'

I exchange numbers with him and he sends the location and details of the time I need to be there. As soon as that's done I slowly walk away and carry on my way to station. What just happened. Throughout the day I just tried to keep myself distracted and not think about what would happen tomorrow. I lay in the pitch black in my bedroom, all my body wants to do is sleep but my mind is awake and wondering about tomorrow.

*beep beep* ughh I didn't get any sleep last night, none what so ever, I swing my arm around to turn off the alarm. Rising out of my bed with the largest headache and my eyes feeling heavy.

'Wow, you don't look good' I hear from behind me. Looking at the camera in my phone, I've got the biggest bags under my eyes and my hair is a mess.

'Yes I am well aware Rosie' I snap back, I feel bad but I'm not in the mood.

'What's with you cranky pants' she takes the attitude well which makes me glad. We walk into our Chemistry class and sit down at our desk, I'd say this is my worst subject, nothing makes sense to me.

'Sorry, I just didn't get any sleep last night.' I whisper back so the teacher doesn't hear us.

'None?' She looks shocked, as would anyone.