Fake love

I practically run into school today, I can't wait to give the autograph to Rosie so she will finally forgive me. I see her in our usual place, perfect. I change my mood as soon as she sees me.
'Hey' I say lazily opening my locker.
'You okay?' She asks concerned. I just nod. 'Dare I ask if you got the-' I fling out the autograph before she finishes her sentence. Snatching it out of my hands after hugging me, she just jumps up and down with excitement so I join in, she reads it.

-Dear Rosie, I've heard so much about you. Can't wait to meet you in person! I already prefer you to Ysabella. Love, H x -

'He said 'love' ' she says looking up from the autograph with a smile and raised eyebrows, I roll my eyes. 'And he said he already prefers me, what good stuff have you made up about me?' I laugh at her words.
'Back off bitch he's mine. You can choose between the others.' I say joking as I reach for my books.
'Wait...I'm actually going to meet them?' Shes frozen.
'Sure. How's tomorrow?' I ask as if I don't already know her schedule.
'Yeah yeah I can make tomorrow work, may have you move some things around' she replies sarcastically.
'Mhm' I close my locker and we walk to class.

It's already the end of the day, school finishes quickly nowadays. Walking past the obnoxious girls in my year I tell Rosie I'll meet her for coffee later. I make my way to the Modest building as always, I'm so used to the walk now. I enter and I am greeted by Jess, I then make my way into the meeting room where Harry and Jeffrey are sat. They look deep in conversation and I feel bad when I interrupt but closing the door.
'Afternoon' Jeffrey says blankly, I look over to Harry and he does a closed smile. I just know he's already told him about Rosie. 'So the best friend now knows? How reliable is she?' He asks while quickly typing into his computer.
'Very. Yeah she'd never tell anyone' he look at me with narrowed eyes which makes me feel uneasy.
'Okay then we have no problem' he finally announces sitting back into his usual meeting chair.
I was surprised he was so chill about the whole situation, he even suggested her to meet everyone so that she believes it, we need to make sure she doesn't suspect anything.

. . .  Next day after school

We make our way up to the top car park and I scan the area, I spot the black Land Rover parked in a slightly hidden space, I can see in the corner of my eye, the obnoxious girls staring at us as we make our way over to it.
'Holy shit I'm nervous' Rosie whispers as we approach the car,
'It will be okay' I reassure her even though I'm practically shaking as I'm worried if she will believe that Harry and I are actually dating. She normally sees right through me.

Harry jumps out of the drivers seat to greet us still making sure he's out of view from the people in the car park, 'Hey ladies' he says coming round to our side of the vehicle. I roll my eyes and I can tell Rosie is trying not to lose her shit. I've never really seen her like this normally she's so outgoing and good with new people, right now she's just stuck.
'Hey' she replies, that all she could come up with. He goes in for a hug and she accepts, it seems to loosen her up a bit
'It's great to finally meet you' he says pulling away from the hug and standing next to me.
'Same here' she replies more calmly now.

I sit down in the passenger seat and Rosie gets in the back, she's sat with Louis and Niall, Zayn and Liam are in the boot seats. They all introduce themselves to her even though she's already aware of who they are, I can already tell she like Niall the most. We have the radio playing and Harry drives us to our destination, Rosie and Niall chatting away in the back of the car, it's cute. We get out and enter the building, Laser Quest.
'Why the fuck are we at laser quest?' Rosie whispers to me as we walk round.
'It was Nialls idea' I shrug, she just shakes her head smiling.