Awks

I'm drunk out of my mind. I'm at a party which Rosie has forced me to come to yet I can't find her anywhere. If I'm honest I'm not really into parties, I'd rather just get drunk with a couple of friends at home. I can't seem to figure out how I got this drunk in the first place, all I know is that it's 12am and I no longer want to be here. Well, I never really wanted to be anyway. Rosie was with me about an hour ago but then disappeared while I went to get another drink. I'm not sane enough to get a taxi, how on earth am I going to get home, I have no idea where I am either. My head hurts like hell and I feel like I'm about to pass out. There's only one person I can think to call who might be awake. Harry.

It takes me a few attempts to get into my phone and get his contact up. He surprisingly picks up immediately. 'Hello darling' He answers the phone and I don't even have the energy to roll my eyes at him.
'Please come pick me up' I mumble my words even though I'm trying my best to speak clearly.
'Is everything okay?' He sounds worried which is sweet.
'Yeah, I just want to go home' I whine.
'You sounds drunk' he says suspiciously. Well duh
'Please just come' I beg him.
'Where are you?' He asks, actually willing to pick me up. As if he has a choice though.
'I wish I knew' I admit to him sheepishly.
'Just send me your location' he sounds unimpressed.
'Okay, thank you'

After about 20 minutes of sitting on the pavement throwing up, I see his Mercedes Benz slowly pull up in front of me. I hesitantly look up to see him with an amused smile on his face, slowly shaking his head in disbelief at what he's witnessing. He gets out of his car and offers both his hands to me. 'Someone's got themselves into a little bit of a pickle' he says, of course that's the one thing he says. I don't even have the energy to reply, I accept, holding his hands, he lifts me up so I'm standing. I feel like I'm going to throw up again but I'm sure it's fine. He helps lead me to the passenger seat. After a couple minutes of silence he speaks up, 'What happened?'
'Isn't it obvious?' I question already being done with this conversation. He just huffs. A couple minutes later he speaks again.
'Didn't see you as the party type of girl' he announces over the radio playing.
'I'm not' I admit to him, feeling the cool breeze hit my face as he drives. I turn to look at him and he just lets out a cute laugh. 'Why are you laughing?' I ask but also whine because I find him annoying.
'You're wasted' he replies
'I'm not that bad' I snap back even though I am fully aware I'm not okay right now. He just roll his eyes.

He helps me get out the car and walks me towards my door. 'Why'd you ask me to pick you up?' He questions. 'Out of everyone?'. I can't even think of an answer to that right now.
'Can we talk about this another time' I say unlocking my front door as quietly as possible. He just nods and watches me until I open the door.
'Get some sleep' he advises me
'Trust me, I will' I say
'Alright, see you tomorrow' he says pushing one of my shoulders and turning around.
'No nickname?' I ask him, instantly regretting what I had just said, why did I just say that?. I hate those nicknames.
'Wow you must be drunk' he replies turning around. Then he carries on walking back to his car. Why do I feel upset that he didn't use one of his stupid nicknames. I turn around to close the door as I hear him shout '9:00am sharp, baby' as he drives past with his window down. I put a finger up to my mouth shushing him scared he's just woken everyone up but I still smile and shake my head as I close the door.

. . .

It's now Sunday, 8:00 am. My head throbs so badly, I've been laying in bed for at least 20 minutes but I can't bring myself to get out of bed. I see my doorknob turn, and my door opens, revealing Louisa holding an orange juice. 'So, where'd you go last night' she questions as she passes over the juice.
'Thanks' I reply holding the juice but also dodging her question.
'Don't try and deny about going out, I heard you come in last night' she narrows her eyes trying to get answers. I gulp down the drink and cover my face with my pillow. She tries to remove the pillow while I resist but she's stronger and wins.
'Ugh fine, I went to a party. With Rosie.'  I tell her honestly because other wise she would've found out another way.
'Did Harry go?' Is she crazy?
'You really think he went to a party full of teenage girls that would bombard him all night.' I reply sounding quite frustrated with her. She just shrugs and starts to the leave the room.
'Well, it was nice of him to drop you home.' She says turning her head as she closes the door with a smirk.
'Ugh' I let out as I slump back down in my bed.