BELOVED|two.

I

Liked by: theylovenaee, therealliyah, thekiing,  romeford,and 100,564 others

Liked by: theylovenaee, therealliyah, thekiing, romeford,and 100,564 others

zorabaldwin: I cant leave you alone you got me feenin.

Theylovenaee: Go bestie pooh.😜😍

Thekiing: My new sis💜

romeford: sheesh.😩

zorabaldwin:@theylovenaee thanks boo

Zorabaldwin:@thekiing lil bro🤟🏾

Zorabaldwin: @romeford get off this app fool.

"He tryna be my friend." Zora laughed moving her hips like a snake while she put her hand on her forehead.
Zora and Rome decided to go see the new Madea movie that came out last night. He was going to pick her up later. Now she was getting her things together so she could get ready to go.
———
LATER ON... ZORA POV

"So before this you didn't know anything about madea?" I asked Roman who was sipping his drink.
We had finished the movie. Roman enjoyed it and was surprised when I told him it was the last of a series of Madea movies.
"Nope. Not at all. I guess it's just a southern thing." He assumed shrugging.
"Guess so." I responded.

"So how did you like the shoot?" he asked sparking conversation. By then the waitress had came and and gave our complimentary bread.

"I liked it. It went well especially since it was my first time doing a music shoot." I told him before sipping my peach tea.

"Thats good, so you think you'll do another music video again?" he asked me. I made a face.

'Why, you tryna book me again?" I asked him putting my hands on the table with my fingers laced together as I raised my eyebrows.

"Mhmm maybe." he said leaning forward.

"Ohh you like me." I said sticking my tongue out. He rolled his eyes at my silliness.

"But real shit, I liked our chemistry. felt like I knew you for years or some shit." he said truthfully. I honestly wanted to throw up in my moth because I could not take niggas serious. Like really, you like me? Or are you playing?

"I tend to have that affect on people." I said to avoid it being awkward. I wanted to keep the conversation going, I felt like if I had said something like "yea me too" or "I feel the same way" I would make it awkward, because im awkward.

"But you call me cocky." he said nodding his head. I laughed.

"Nah foreal, I like your vibe its cool. I enjoy talking and working with you." I said honestly. he nodded looking at the menu, which made me remember that I needed to choose something to eat.

"What do you usually get?" I asked trying to see what was good.

"Im basic so I get the shrimp Alfredo." he said. I just looked because I know my stomach would not agree.

" I think im just gonna get chicken tenders and macaroni." I said closing my menu placing it on the table.

Shortly after that the waitress came back to take our order and grab our menus.

"So what do you do besides modeling?" he asked.

"I own an online store, and a clothing line." I told him.

he nodded." A business woman, mhmm.. impressive.: he said sounding impressed.

"Yep, you know multiple streams of income is the move for me." I said.

We continued to talk about more things to get to know each other. It consisted of mostly jokes. But that's what I liked about him, we just joked around because he was equally as goofy as me.

"We should hang out more friend." I suggested walking up to my door. He was behind me making sure I got in the house safely.

"Yes, let me know when you not busy." He asked of me. I nodded.

he walked me to my door and we hugged before saying our last goodbyes. I wasn't looking for no boyfriend or nothing because I defiantly didn't trust industry niggas. They was all the same. But who says I can't be friends with one.

thanks for reading loves.

Muahhh!