Beloved|eight.

Please reread this is a new chapter. It should make more sense.
-bree

"You disgust me." Zora scrunched up her face as she prepared her chicken sandwich to eat. She glanced at him dipping his French fries in mayonnaise.

"Mind yo business little girl." He fed into her attitude.

Zora was a little upset because Roman slept too long so they missed the movie that she so desperately wanted to see.

She shot the middle finger at him.

She began putting the bread back onto her sandwich before taking a bite from it. She felt him boring a whole into her bare face. She bucked at him causing him to chuckle.

She took a sip of her tea before taking another bite doing a little dance as the attitude left her body. Then she glanced at him staring again and the attitude came right back.

"Man folks just keep staring." She mumbled referencing Roman.

He continued to look at her not only looking for a reaction but to just get on her nerves.

"Man bruhhhh." She clasped her hands together.

"You wanna fight?" She asked with a straight face.

Roman looked around him to find out who she was talking to.

"You wanna be hard so bad." He laughed at her.

She started to say something but she decided not too because the food was too good. They continued to eat while cracking jokes about each other.
——
Zora and Roman were doing inventory. More like Zora was and Roman was just staring at her ass because he was high as hell. He had just came from the studio and he decided to come and bother her.

"Can you hand me that?" She asked him to bring her a box that was across the room from her.

He raised his eyebrows signaling that he didn't hear her. She rolled her eyes before he laughed and got up retrieving the box and giving it to her. He grinned at her making her laugh.

"You so irritating." She shook her head opening the box and counting the contents before writing it in her journal.

"I don't know how you manage to step on all of my nerves. Literally you just crush them li-" Zora ranted to herself.

"Girl anybody ever tell you, you talk to much. Like do yo mouth start to hurt?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"Do anybody ever tell you, you're ugly? Do you get tired of waking up ugly everyday." She said under her breathe.

"Say it with yo chest lil gangsta." He sat up looking at her as she sat cris cross applesauce on the white fur carpet.

"I said you a ugly ass nigga!" Zora shouted before laughing.

He laughed at her before shaking her head.

"Yea, you don't want none of this." Zora boasted bucking at him.

"What you always be saying," he thought out loud "Caresha please."

Zora busted out loud. She didn't realize how much they rubbed off on each other.

"Boy!" She playfully hit his knee that was next to her because she was on the floor.

————————

Zora was on instagram live when Roman and Jase came in all loud making her scrunch her face up.

"Yall they so childish. Like 12 year old boys." She said to her live.

"Wassup chun-li." Jase gave her a side hug as he walked past the living room where she was. Zora was sitting at the bar so her back was turned towards the living room area of Romans house.

"Zoraaaa!" Roman shouted coming into the house. Zora mugged him because he was embarrassing her.

"You supposed to say my name like I said yours." He told her with red eyes.

"Okay, start over." She laughed, he went back to the door and stopped.

"Say action." He said.

"Action." Zora did her arms like the sign they used in the movies.

"Zoraaa!" He said again.

"Roman!" She shouted after him.

She continued looking at her comments. Roman eventually sat next to her at the bar and ate his food.

"Everybody saying we cute." Zora said to him. She cringed at the thought for fun. He made a face. She didn't expect him to do the same.

"I'm cute, and we just friends." He said before he put a fry in his mouth. Zora made a face. The way he said friend did not sit right with her.
"Ok nigga, you didn't have to say it with so much confidence." Zora said dramatically making him chuckle.
"I ain't mean it like that, I just couldn't date nobody like you." He blew out air from his mouth just thinking about it.

"I'll prolly go crazy." He added. Zora looked with her mouth open. She didn't know how to react. She wasn't hurt but at the same time she was.

"I'm a fun ass bitch. You lame as hell." She defended cockily popping her imaginary collar.

"You are, but you could be too much at times." He laughed.

"What ever, this a vibe you won't find anywhere else." She didn't know who she was convincing, herself or him.

People on the internet had always talked about her saying she was messy and annoying and said she lied about things such as her body. But in reality she had nothing to lie about.

She often tried to tone down her personality to try to cater to those people. So what he was saying did hurt a little, but she wasn't going to say anything because of her pride.

She smiled at the comments of people who were complimenting her on her personality and calling Roman a hater.

She was definitely confused on the extension of their relationship. They were doing couple things because she honestly thought that's where they were going. But now hearing how he really felt she was going to start backing off. She defiantly wasn't one to just give her all away before you put a title on something. That just wasn't how she rolled.

"Yo hair done got so long." Zora said to Roman who was eating the chicken sandwich like it was gon get up and walk away.

He said something inaudible due to him having a mouth full of food.
"Awesdsa- what you say?" She mocked him with the jibberish she heard him say.
He finished chewing before beginning to laugh again.
"I'm gon beat yo ass." He threatened.

"When you doing another meet and greet?" Zora read the comment aloud.
"Umm, it will probably be after I get my shop done. But I think I'm posting about something this weekend but I'll let y'all know." Zora opened her computer to see what was on her schedule. She needed to post this invitation for them to meet at her pop up shop that was in two weeks.

"Yes, I'm gonna have a pop up shop on the 20th I'm gonna post the location and time before the end of the day." Zora told them.
"Ima be there." Roman said.
"Me too." Jase said who was on the couch scrolling on Tik Tok. You would here his loud laugh every now and then, but Zora tried not to laugh at his laugh because it was obnoxious.
Zora and Roman looked back at him.
"Damn, if you wasn't for you laughing like a little girl I wouldn't have known you was here nigga." Roman joked.
"These Tik niggas is funny as hell." Jase laughed loudly again.
"He said tik niggas," Zora repeated laughing. "I'm dead." She laughed.
Zora continued to interact with her fans for another 15 minutes before she left and went home to open and sort new inventory.
___

Thank y'all, I know I haven't been very consistent so I'm trying to write a couple of chapters now. Thank you for hanging in there.

Y'all go check out my other books "Redemption" by @breetypes and "teachme." by @breemaadeit

Thank you for 800 views!

10 votes for chapter 10