BELOVED|five.

"Whew." Roman said wiping the sweat off of his face with his towel as he raised up from the bench that He was lifting weights on. Zane, Jase and Rome decided to get in some work this morning at the gym.

"Bruh im tired as fuck." Zane said getting off the treadmill going to the water fountain.

"Nigga you did fifteen minutes on the treadmill." Jase said amused at his behavior.

"Ha. He not ready to work with the big dawgs." Rome said as he grabbed two ten-pound weights and raised them up and down looking in the mirror.

"Anyways, my girl like skinny niggas." Zane said dusting imaginary dust off of us shoulders.

"Boy, what girl?" Jase said turning towards him.

"Aaliyah, you probably don't know her. She real low-key." he said surely.

"She was Rome and Zora's stylist and she Nae friend, what you mean we don't know her." Jase said confused at how slow he was. There was a silence for a second while Zane collected his thoughts, which weren't very many.

"Well how come you didn't tell me?" He said genuinely confused.

"Zane, don't think to hard, we know you don't do that much." Rome said still looking in the mirror while he flexed his muscles to take a picture for his instagram story.

"Ha. thats not funny." Zane said with a straight face as he walked towards the locker room.

"I'm out too, I got a date at 1, so I got to get ready for that." Jase said as he looked at his watch.

"Not Jase going on dates?" Rome said looking surprised as they did their signature handshake.

"Man I should be saying the same for you. You think its weird we all going out with best friends?" He said referring to their relationships.

"Nah, I think its cool as fuck, we could have more fun together." Rome said honestly.

He actually looked forward to the fun they would all have together, he personally liked being around all of them so it wasn't a problem for him.

"Right, so whats going on with you and Zora, y'all made it official yet?" Jase asked being nosy.

"I mean yea, but we just kinda going with the flow. Just getting to know each other first." He said thinking about it, instantly putting a smile on his face.

"Thats whats up. But im finna go ahead and wrap it up, you coming?" Jase asked going in the direction of the locker room.

"Yeah, I'm right behind you." Rome said putting the weights back where he found them.

________________________

"We should host a movie night at your house." Zora said instantly getting excited thinking about it.

"That would be fun foreal." Rome said looking at his phone while he drove.

"Ohh, sir focus on the road." Zora said watching him on her screen.

"Girl, I can't you distracting me boo." He said smiling.

"Mhm. You coming to pick me up?" She asked jokingly.

"I can if you want me to?" He said looking seriously at the road in front of him.

Zora took a picture of him on FaceTime catching his attention.

"Girl, you must be obsessed you always taking pictures." He smiled.

She took another one while he was looking directly at the camera this time she smiled too.