Ch. 10 Sports Festival Pt. 1

~Gonna make this chapter as long as possible without rushing or overdoing it so it probably took a while to get this out.~

Jirou and Izuku got FIT! For the sports festival, the exercises made them both very strong, they both practiced in hand to hand combat with Jirou even bringing her Jacks into fighting.

"Midoriya." "What do you want?" Izuku asked bored "I just wanted you to know, I plan on showing that I am stronger than you." "So you plan on showing lies? Everybody here knows you're not as strong as me daddy issues, why not just accept it." Izuku said as he left, leaving All the guys to 'oof' at Todoroki getting roasted.

Obstacle course!

Izuku lined up at the start line and took his runners place, he went concentrated form but for some reason fire was arching off him. 'Must be fighting spirit being forcefully activated' he thought

*Gunshot*

Izuku picked up Jirou and put her on his back and dashed forwards, "What are you doing Baka?" "Being nice in my own way Kyoka." She nodded and held on when Izuku started going faster and faster due to fighting spirit building up unconsciously.

"1ST PLACE IZUKU MIDORIYA AND 2ND PLACE KYOKA JIROU WITH AN ALL TIME RECORD OF 10.053 SECONDS!" Present mic said into the intercoms.

"Yay!" Jirou said hugging Izuku, he brought her off his back and hugged back.

"It was such a sweet moment the two forgot they were in public." Aizawa said into the microphone, the two didn't care if they were in public and kept hugging much to the surprise of Aizawa.

"I don't think they care if they are in public Eraser." Present Mic said, "Apparently not." "ANYWAYS NOW THAT WE HAVE 42 PEOPLE WE MIGHT AS WELL FORCEFULLY PAIR THE FIRST OFFICIAL COUPLE OF CLASS 1-A TOGETHER, BTW MIDORIYA YOU HAVE 10 MILLION POINTS, JIROU YOU HAVE 1000 POINTS." Mic said

The two anime fell, they looked at each other and said "Lets do this."

Jirou got on top of Izuku's shoulders since they were forced to be alone.

"Kyoka, you might wanna hold on!" Izuku said as he was crouching down.

(Except its Izuku, so he has Neon Green Hair)

"Go!" Midnight yelled, Jirou clung to Izuku's back and he shot off and Jirou saw him zooming around, she looked behind her and saw a Neon Green Streak slicing through the air over and over again.

Once It stopped my head felt a lot heavier, I put my hand on my head and felt every head band there.

~Kyoka POV~

"You like that stunt rockstar?" Izuku asked, Not gonna lie he kind of hot with those nicknames, Izuku looked up at me and said "You really like that nickname huh?" He said and pointed to my crotch, He noticed I was wet but I didn't. "Can you take me to the bathroom please? I cant walk around like this Izuku." "I sure will Babe." "Thank you." I say then kiss him as a favour. He takes me to the bathroom, I hop off but almost fall if not for him catching me. "Momentum make you're legs numb?" Izuku asked, I nodded.

"I need you to help me shower, please." I pleaded while unconsciously twirling my jacks. "If you need me to I will." Izuku said with a bright smile, I love him so much.

~*End Of Chapter*~

~Vote if you want a Shower (Lemon) Chapter because it will probably appeal to some of you, I will take a poll on the votes if anybody wants to vote on a Shower (Lemon) Chapter.

Yes.

No.

I will be collecting the votes On August 5th, 2020 3:30 PM. If anybody votes that is~