Part 10 (Last)

Armaan joined back in sanjeevni after they return from their Long Honeymoon. The First case they got was the same one. Both of them are working together as they used to do in their internship period. They were having fun solving the case fighting like old-time about the analysis the other one passed but in the end, they were the quickest to cure the patient.

Thye had few planned visits to Lonavala, and as always Armaan's pranks were all in place but to top them up a notch it has their Juniors involved too to irritate her more. Which in turn became full for their Juniors to see their favorite seniors little nok-jhok.

Armaan Ridhima was on reception giving a briefing to their interns. Ridhima was the in-charge while Armaan was there to read a case file that Dr.Keerti asked him to look into. Suddenly Ridhima started to feel her head heavy, it was getting difficult for her to keep her eyes open the vision was blurred out. She fainted whispering Armaan's name making the pad in her hand fall. She holds her head with one hand while another went in search of Armaan to hold him as he was standing behind her.

With the sound the pad made due to fall Armaan turned around to see ridhima was about to fall making his heart stop beating. He Left the file in his hands and moved hastily towards Ridhima holding her from her waist before she hit the floor. Picking her up in his arms he rushes to the OPD. Interns too went behind him but before they enter they saw keerti rushing towards AR and closed the door going inside.

Everyone got worried as they started loving AR.

Dr.Keerti came out only to find Interns standing there worried. Without Scolding them she politely asked them to join their duty. She didn't burst upon them as she knows that Armaan Ridhima is so close to everyone in a hospital that everyone got worried about them. She can't deny the fact that these idiotic Interns of her were the only ones she ever has gotten close to herself. After all these two are super special to her too.

Interns reluctantly joined back their duty. Dr.Keerti once again enters the OPD to see Armaan sitting beside ridhima hugging her. Dr.Keerti saw Ridhima in tears but those eyes hold not only tears but also shine. But our Hero was still sitting with a worried expression all over his face and tense body language.

Dr.Keerti somewhat understand the reason so she looked at ridhima who nodded her head in yes confirming her doubt.

Dr.Keerti - congratulations Ridhima

Armaan - Kis liye. He was still not sure about what was going on so he asked out loud.

Dr.Keerti - I guess ridhima will tell you. See you later. And Yes Dr.Ridhima if you want you both can take a day off.

Saying so keerti left the room with a smile confusing Armaan more.

Ridhima just hugged him crying with happiness and whispered in his ears - you are going to be a father Armaan.

Moving out she looked at his face which was blank for a minute but the next second she was in his arms while he takes rounds around the room.

Ridhima - armaan mujhe chakkar aa jayenge . she called him out. Armaan - Opps. Sorry, vo mein excited ho gaya tha. I am so happy ridhima. mein ... mein bahut bhaut bahut khush hun. Thank you soo much.

Ridhima - Jaanti hun dikh rahi hai tumhari khushi. Thank you. I love you.

Armaan - I love you and our baby too.

Blushing badly she hid her face in her palms not ready to face him. Smiling idiotically Armaan removes her hand from her face looking in her eyes he once again declared his undying love for her "I love you basket"

Armaan - Ghar chalein Mrs.Basket soon to be Mommy Malik.

She just nodded her head in yes not able to look in his eyes. On their way home, Armaan kept smiling planning their future with the baby not saying much lost in his imagination while ridhima was not less behind. Both of them were building their dream world with a little basket or little Armaan.