Chapter 1~Good Morning

Kaytee's pov

*beep-beep-beep*

I lean over and smack the "off" button on my alarm clock. Ugh i hate school- I think to myself. I roll myself out of bed and head to the bathroom. I do my daily hygiene consisting of washing my face, brushing my teeth, and applying some deodorant (considering i took my shower before i went to bed). I walk out of my bathroom and drag my feet towards my closet. I slide open the doors and walk in (yes I have a walk in closet because i'm bougie like that). After looking through my amazingly trashy wardrobe, I pick out my outfit and get dressed. I'm wearing my blue and white Adidas crop top and my black ripped jeans. As well as my white low cut Air force's. My shoes clean as fuck! Cuz period- I think to myself as I slip on my gold chain that my manz Devon got for me and my stud earrings. I throw my bomb dreads in a bun leaving one down on each side. I give myself a once over in the mirror and grab my backpack and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I cook myself some eggs, grits, and bacon and sit down to eat. I suppose I should take this time to introduce myself seeing that I am doing nothing more than stuffing my face. My name is KayTee Lovely and I am 17 years old. I got to Renaissance High School for the Arts in San Francisco. I am a junior and my art is Singing. It is the Joy of my life and it helps me make sense of the world... hell it helps me make sense of the universe.

My mom is a weirdo so I live on my own. She decided to kick me out of the house when I was 16. I've lived on my own ever since. I have a great job that helps me pay for my lovely home. I work part time at my local Walmart and I do singing gigs all over. That alone is about $4000 a month. I also do some modeling on the side. I know... I get hella bank. ANYWAYS- back to my point. I have my own car and it's paid off. I have me a nice ass red 2014 Convertible Camaro. That's my baby. I pick up my phone and look at the time- it's 7:20.

I put my plate in the sink along with my fork and run water on it. I hate food stuck to my shit. It's annoying as hell and hard as fuck to get off- I think to myself as I turn off the water. I grab a paper towel and dry off my hands as I grab my backpack and car keys. I walk out of the house and stop dead in my tracks. "Oh shit" I grumble as I realize I left my house keys on the hook next to the kitchen window. I walk back into my house and grab my keys and my phone, seeing as I left it on the kitchen counter next to the sink. I walk back outside, lock my house then double check that it's locked before I go and plop myself in my car tossing my bag to the passenger seat. I Startup my car, pull out of the driveway and head to school.

Monet's pov

*beeeeeeep*

"Ughhh. So loud!"I grumble as I am awakened by my annoying ass alarm. I turn off my alarm and get out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and begin to brush my teeth. While I'm finishing up with my teeth I turn on my shower water and make sure it's to my liking. I take a decent timed-10 minute- shower. I step out of it and wrap a towel around my body while I reach back in to turn off the water. I dry off and pick out my clothes for the day. I easily slide into my underwear and bra. I put on some deodorant and a black tank top and ripped jeans. I look at my clock and check the time. "Oh shit" I semi-shout as I realize I'm running behind. I grab my keys and backpack and run downstairs.

I grab a breakfast bar and rush out of the door and close it to lock up. I hop in my Black jeep and set my bag down in the passenger seat. I start my car and head to school. I throw on my black vans while I'm at a red light.

Since I am in a rush and I am struggling to remember everything at this moment I might as well introduce myself while I am thinking of it. My name is Monet Johnson. I am 16 and a proud lesbian. I am new to this area. I moved here over the summer because my Mom and Dad died in a car crash. I currently live with my amazing grandma and will be attending Renaissance High for my junior year. My art is painting. I adore painting. I am a straight "A" student and I love to learn. I am very shy and I don't know how I'm feeling about going to a new school.

I arrive at school and pull into the parking lot near the front of the school. I hop out of my car and lock it. I run into the front office and go to the front desk. The attendance lady... Mrs. Fells... is the first one to see me.

Hey guys! So this is my first story EVER... show some love... show some constructive criticism. Let me know what yall think. I already have a few chapters written out. I wanna give a shouw out to my girlie Niyah for helping me write this.

~ K.T