Chapter 2~The Office

Monet's pov

"Good morning! You must be new." She said while beckoning me over.

"Um good morning. Umm... I was wondering where I could get my schedule and books?"I asked her all shy like.

"Oh! I can get that for you. I just need your name." She told me all happy and shit. I personally think it's too early for her to be this damn happy.

"Umm..my name is Monet Johnson " I said even quieter.

"Oh really? Do you happen to know a 'Richard Johnson'?" She asks me. My heart breaks all over again and I struggle not to let my tears break through.

"Umm...yes. He and my mom sadly died in a car crash over the summer." I said internally begging for my tears not to fall.

"Oh my. I am so sorry. I knew him when we were younger. We went to the same school. I thought you looked familiar. I am sorry for your loss." She says as she prints out my schedule.

"Ummm..it's uh it's fine I guess." I say while I wipe away the stray tear before I break down and lose my shit.

"Well, here you go. Here is your schedule and I need you to come back at lunch time to take your ID picture. Now... I just have to find someone to show you to your class..."She starts to trail off. Just at that moment this fine ass girl comes in looking bomb as hell. She's got the whole package. Dayummmm. I would love to see what she's about- I thought to myself as I caught myself taking a quick, but thorough glance. I quickly look at the floor before she notices though. Just as I look to the floor I hear her shout over at Mrs. Fells.

"Ayeeeee! Good morn-ting Miz Fells" this beauty says to her.

Mrs. Fells looks up at her and gives her a nice, big smile and says, "Good morning KayTee! Just the person I need! Can you do me a favor and take this pretty girl here to her first class? She's new." She asks as she points towards me. I break my hard stare at the floor and look up.

"Sure thing! What class do you have?" She asks me.

"I um I have English" I said as I looked at my schedule.

"Oh fur-real!?! Dope me too! What teacher? There's a few of them for our grade... you are a junior right?" She asks me.

"Ya I'm a Junior" I responded. I didn't think I looked like anything else but ok I guess.

"Ok great. So back to my first question... what teacher?" She responds to me.

"I have umm Ms. Abigail" I say as I look at her.

"Oh cool. Me too. Let's Ride!" She says as she starts to walk off.

"Thank you dear!" Mrs. Fells shouts out to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and are planning on sticking around. I have some good stuff planned.

What yall think about Monet?

Mrs. Fells?

Monet's situation?

KayTee and Monet's meet??

Any Ideas or suggestions??

Don't forget to show love!

~K.T