Chapter 9~The Small Things

Monet's Pov

English class went by in a flash. Tee and I are currently in our third class of the day (my personal favorite) History. I never noticed how many classes I actually had with her. As far as I know, we have 3 classes together. I hope I have my other 4 classes with her too. Then I could keep my eyes on her at all times- I can feel myself biting my lip lightly while I watch her work.

I'm sure I look creepy just watching her but she has this look on her face. It's one of confusion and disgust, maybe even a little disappointed? I'm not sure but I can't help to find it adorable. I mean, in my defense, she is sitting across the room from me. She is literally in my point of view.

KayTee's Pov

I absolutely HATE english class. Between english, history, and math... I am more than stupid. It's so bad to the point that I'm failing all 3. I seriously need help. I'm just not one for looking stupid in front of others. Sighing, I cap my pen and look up. Immediately I lock eyes with her. The girl who has been haunting my mind since we met.

I notice her blush and look down. Taking that opening I take in her features slowly, though I don't know why. She has these amazing golden brown orbs, there are small freckles over her cheekbones, and a small dimple on her left cheek. God... she is so beautiful- She looks back up and it's my turn to look down blushing. I'm not very discreet am I? Shaking my head at myself I put away last night's homework and take out my notebook for the notes. Welp.... as long as she is with me today.... I know the day won't drag- Biting my lip lightly I get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies! I'm sorry for such a short chapter but I've been so stressed lately. All of my idea have gone out the window. What are yall looking for jn this story?

Any ideas?

Was the short fluffy chapter okay?

As always dont for get to vote and comment!
~K.T