Chapter 5~What is Going On?

Monet's pov

"Are you okay?" I ask KayTee and she just sits there with this bewildered expression. I wave my hand in front of her face and she blinks and responds

"Y-yeah... I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I just sit there and look at her as if she's insane.

"Do you not remember storming out of class? Or are you really just that damn slow?" I scoff and she looks so hurt that I instantly regret it. I groan and sigh, then I say, "I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry? You're not the slow one." she says to me and I can't help but feel just a tad bit sad for her. So I do something that even I didn't see coming.

"Look... if you need the help then... I... I can tutor you." She looks up at me with this look on her face that I can't really decipher.

After what felt like forever she said, "No thank you... I'm fine" I just shrug and say "Okay" then I take out her homework and hand it to her.

She just stares at it. "Um... thank you" she tells me so I just nod. I see her look at the paper and her face makes this cutest scrunched up look. God she is so fucking fine- I think to myself as I notice I'm staring. I think she caught me staring...

KayTee's pov

I look up from this infuriating paper and see Monet staring at me. I raise an eyebrow and I swear up and down that she just blushed. "Are you okay?" I repeat her earlier question. She just bites her lip and nods. Dam she's cute... WAIT A DAM MINUTE- I think to myself. Now I'm staring at her without realizing it and of course she notices.

She clears her throat and says, "See something you like?"

My dumbass just had to say, "yeah... your shirt". I mentally facepalm myself and look away while she just sits there blushing and cracking up with the cutest giggle.

Then she had the audacity to say, "You're so cute!" I just sit there with a look of bewilderment on my face. Did she really just call me cute?- I ponder in my head.

"Thanks I guess" I respond and she bites her lip.

"What's wrong?" she asks me after I start looking at my homework once again.

"Nothing" I say simply.

"Bullshit" she tells me so I look up at her and raise an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

She clears her throat and says, 'That's bullshit. What's wrong?"

"You're not going to let go of this are you?" I ask her with a sigh and a roll of the eyes.

She looks at me in the eyes and says. "Nope" dragging out the 'N'

"Why? You don't even like me. I literally embarrassed myself not even 2 hours ago." Complain while she sits there with nothing short of a smirk on her face. Out of nothing but pure curiosity, I ask. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

She raises her eyebrow and asks, "Are you done?" Bitch who da what? WHO IS THIS?- I yell to myself.

I roll my eyes and huff. "Girl you got one moe gen to blow dat hawt ass breath my way.... ONE MOE GEN!" she warns me. Where is the shy girl I met this morning? STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!- I warn myself.

I know I should apologize... so I do. "I'm sorry" I only half mean it. I know good and dam well that I would blow my 'hawt as breath' in her face again. Maybe even on purpose this time. MUAH HAH HAAA!- I cackle internally.

"KAYTEE!" She shouts at me.

"Huh?" I look up at her. Shit... was she talking to me the whole time?- I ponder to myself.

"You and this not listening to me business is about to get on my everlasting nerves. Did you even hear what I said?" She asks me. Of course I didn't and I didn't want to go back and forth so I just told the truth.

"No. I'm sorry. What were you saying?" I ask her and she just looks concerned.

"Look at your homework again for me. Just for a second." She tells me. I give her a questioning look but do as I am told anyways. I guess she saw what she needed because she did something no one, I mean NO ONE has ever done to me before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovelies!

Soooooo... sorry for the short chapter... my brain died. I had to charge it. It takes a while-

Im already working on the next chapter therefore I promise i'll actually be back sooner.

Don't forget to show some love and comment with tips and whatnot.

~K.T