Chapter 16.❤

Toh sid was not caring whts happening around n was Continuously beating him. Rest of the student were shocked n scared too....... To see his aggressive side again👊👊👊👊..

Author- mai hoti toh kbka rat ka poison khila deti us gaanje ko

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author- mai hoti toh kbka rat ka poison khila deti us gaanje ko.... Sala😡😡😡😡(meri marzi😂)
Anywz.... 😂

Sana came running towards the basement area girls too followed her......

Sana was looking at sid with angry eyes n hurtful eyes.....

All the boys (fab 4 ka baaki 3) were struggling to stop him but hmare shukla ji ko sirf ek hi rok skti h woh h....... Sahi kaha hmari Sana❤.

Sana was so angry n was unable to take that seen anymore so frustrated she shouted. . ..

Stop it sidddharthhhhh!!! Just stop it....

As soon sid heard her voice for the very first time she is calling him by his name..n he had a different feeling after hearing his name frm her mouth....it calmed him down....automatically.....he stopped beating n looked back. all looked back n saw Sana was standing with red eyes tears were flowing frm her eyes.. N her hand on his ears....

Sid saw Sana n left paras n he stood up...

Paras was still laying on the ground as he has no power to get up.... Sana with angry eyes once looked at paras n finally at sid.... Sid walked towards her n Sana was still looking at him with hatred.....

Sid- sheh...
Before he could complt he received a slap.... All were shocked... Yes it was Sana..she slapped him.... Sid was looking at her with why? Wala look.....

All the students were shocked they thought ab kya hoga😰😰😱😱😱. Coz a girl has slapped. Wht ever it is whoever it is a girl or a boy it doesn't matters to him..... Siddharth shukla pe hath uthaya iska result kooch bohot bura hoga....chugli gang was happy also that Sid will now harass her n was shocked too to see this side of her...

Arti-siddu baby ko maara

Devo- omg mara na siddu ko ab dekh maza ayega.

But shocking evrybdy Sid did not do anything (Abey Sana h . Smjho😂) instead he was trying to explain her..

Sid- shehnaaz listen.....

Sana- shut up siddharth..... (Again she took her name n he smiled a bit but again thought that y did she slap him).. . Bs bohot hogya... 😡

Sid- shehnaaz suno plz..

Sana- don't take my name... Dare not, 😡😡😡.

Shefu- Sana plz na kr aisa...

Sana- I am not talking to u right (shefu ko)..

Shefu- Sana....

Then Sana showed her hands n gestured her to stop🤚. N she stopped... Boys n girls were shocked to see sana behaving like this....

Yeh Pehela Pehela Ishq(sidnaaz) 💜💜❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें