Chapter 41.❤

Sid- baby wht do u want me do? Just say? 🥺🥺🥺❤❤.

Sana was silent after few mins she looked up n asked him " Will u make me urs"?..

Sid was shocked with her sudden demand..... He was looking at her with a shocking expression...

Sana- plzzzz... N she was crying😭😭😭she was literally begging......

Sid was helpless.. But he knew one thing that he loves Sana n he will do anything for her❤❤❤.

Sid- baby..... ❤❤while cupping her face❤ ..
sana- said I wanna feel  cmplete with u🥺🥺.
Also I wanna erase Marks which were giving from santok and ayan😭😭😭😭😭plzzzz😭😭..

Sid ask shehnaaz  r u sure baby? ❤

Sana just nodded n she stood up in her toes n started kissing his lips.. Sid held her by her waist n started reciprocating ❤❤❤❤.. They were exploring each other mouth.. Sid was rubbing her skin not without breaking the kiss.. They were still under the shower.... ❤❤

His tongue dipped inside tasting her in a long leisurely kiss❤.sid was rubbing her  bruises.. Slowly he broke the kiss n kissed her wrist.. N then he made her turn around.. N he kissed her neck he came down n opened her zips n he kissed her bare back.. Sana was just feeling his touch❤❤. . .. Sid pressed his  body over her she could feel his raging heartbeat . . N then in no time he picked sana in his arms n came out frm the washroom..... Sana's eyes were closed n a slight smile was tugged on her face after a long time.... He made her lay down on the bed... N he came over her.... ❤❤

Sid took her lips in his mouth again .. N they broke the kiss after a long time.. ❤

Sid again for the last time asked her - shehnaaz .............. He couldn't cmplt Sana interuppted - plz siddharth... ❤❤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭with her eyes still closed......

Sid smiled n pecked her lips.. N then he bend down  n he kissed her neck he was sucking her neck n was biting leaving marks over the marks given by ayan..he was marking his territory above him..n sana was just moaning "aahhh siddharthhhhhh" ❤❤.... Sid pulled her face away n saw that the mark given by ayan was long gone n he smirked at it🥰🥰🥰..

He turned her n kissed her bare back... Slowly he opened her gown n threw it away. She was left only in her inners  ❤❤❤.

Sid turned her again n kissed her throat... Sana held his hair tight n was rubbing his hair  which was turning him on........ Sid couldn't control he bend down more n he kissed his birthmark.. He was hungrily kissing it was eating it away...

Sana- sidhhh  ................ ..

Sid was smiling when she was moaning ... He went down slowly sucked her navel .. Which was giving a ticklish sensation to her   .. ❤❤she was clutching the bed sheet n was helplessly moaning.... She was feeling light with his every touch on her body❤❤.

Sid bite her on her tummy she opened her eyes n she gasped.. Sid looked at her asking her for her permission to continue further.. ❤❤❤ Sana closed her eyes back giving him the assurance... Sid took at as a yes n he kissed her toes then her knee slowly he removed her inners n he kissed her btwn her thighs....

Sana- ummmm..... Siddharthh...

Sid- yes baby?. Still sucking her skin btwn her thighs........ ❤❤....

He then started messaging her twins Sana was a moaning mess alrdy... He was loving it when she was taking his name "sidharthhhhhhhhhhh"...

He got up frm the bed.. He opened the drawer n  took the precaution needed..

Sana first was confused that why did he get up then she looked at him n blushed.. (Ab maat puuchna precaution material kaha se aaya.. Pata nhi kaha se aaya.. 😏).

He gets on the bed naked like her.. Sana breathe seeing her hard manhood... (Sorry guys mereko haasi aagai thi yeh wala part likhne ke time😂😂😂😂sorry.. 😂😂😂😂😂isiliye thoda bakwas krdiya beech mai 😂😂).

He hovered over her as he could feel bis hardness rubbing on her belly now...

She started moaning as he started rubbing harder btwn her legs.. He started rubbing her femine slowly.. .

Sana- sidharthh............ Umm.............
Bs moaning n she was clutching his arms tight...... She was wet by now Sid titled himself to an angle n thrusted inside her..

Sana screamed due to pain but soon it turned into pleasure n they made out love for about some hours  .. After getting exhausted Sid pecked her lips n cleaned her slowly making sure he is not hurting her.. N then he cocooned her in his arms n they slept......

Both slept with a peaceful smile on their face.. As they felt cmplt today ❤❤❤there is a big difference btwn sex n love making.. Sex is out of lust n passion but love making is out of true love n desire.... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.... Both were tired due to a long make out session so both dozed of... ❤❤(bs kro yr. Isse zyada nhi likhungi 😂)

The end................. ................. Bohot miss karungi is story ko😭😭😭😭.. Bye........

Haha sorry 😂😂😂nhi karungi end 😂😂😂😂😂😂lekin jldi end karungi 😎
Next morning....

Sid woke up first n saw his shehnaaz in his arms.. He slowly pecked her pout lips waking her up... Sana opened her eyes n saw him satring at her.. She blushed when  she remember wht happened last night...... Her body was full of bite marks which was given by none other than  her sidharthh ❤❤

Sid hugged her more tightly letting her feel his warmth... ❤❤.....

Sid- baby? U r alright?.. He knew she must be in pain....

Sana- nhi siddharthh. Bilkul nhi.. Ab Mai chain se jee skti hu❤❤... ..

Sid smashed his lips making her shock n they kissed for a min.. Sid broke the kiss n he got up.. N took her in his arms. ❤❤.

Sana- Arey... Kya kr rhe ho?... 🙈.

Sid- washroom leke ja rha hu  we will take bath together.. Warm bath lenge.. U will feel  better.. .. ❤❤

Sana was so happy to see him caring for her like a baby❤❤

They took bath together.. Sid gave her a painkiller... N she happily took it... ❤.

Sana- siddharth.. Yeh konsi jagah h. ? ❤.

Sid- this is my cottage.. N aajse tum mere sath mere ghar mai rahoge.. 😏

Sana- mom ke sath? 😯.

Sid- yes.. Hm sath mai rahenge. I won't take any risk.. 😏.

Sana- lekin......

Sid- shut up... Just follw wht I say... 😏😏.

Sana- fine😒..

Sid's phone started ringing.

Sid- hello mom.... ❤

Sm- Sana kaisi h? ❤

Sid looked at Sana n bend down n kissed her cheeks.. ❤. - bilkul sahi h.. Making her blush ❤❤.

Sm- usko leke ghar aaja jldi.. Hm nashta ek sath krenge ❤❤❤❤❤❤..

Sid- yes mom.. I am coming along with Sana❤❤❤.

N he cut the call.......

Sana- kya kaha mom ne? 🥰

Sid- ki meri ladli beti ko aapne sath leke aao.😏😏chup chap ready hojao.. I am waiting down... ❤❤❤.

Sana got ready n they drove towards shukla mansion...

Guys I am tired.. I am not well actually.. Uske sath exms .bhi h.mere poore body pe red marks aagya h due to sudden allergy.. I can't see anything properly ... Feeling too low... Nowadays u hve to cope up with my short updates..bye.. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yeh Pehela Pehela Ishq(sidnaaz) 💜💜❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें