Chapter 40.❤

After the officer left the boys heard loud scream... Immediately they ran towards the room n was shocked to see the sight in front of them😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨.
Sana was throwing everything she was hurting herself..... Girls were trying to stop her but they failed..... 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨Sana was breaking things n was hitting herself n was saying "mai ganda hogai firse . Hu mai gandaa.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭".. All were just numb to see her vulnerable state... Sid was standing there still. He was not getting wht to do.... 😨😨😨😨.

Jas- Sid plz smbhalo Sana ko. She is hurting herself... Plz😨😨😨.

Vikas jerked sid- kya dekh rha h usko rok.. Hmare baate nhi manegi tu smbhal bhai😨😨😨...

Sid trance was broken n he immediately ran towards Sana..

Sid tried to hold her - shehnaaz....

Sana- dur raho😭😭😭😭mere pass maat anaa😭😭. N she was hitting herself

Sid- shehnaaaz..... Was trying to stop her.. He was holding her tight.. But Sana was struggling to get free😨😨😭😭😭.

Sana- choodooooo.. 😭😭😭. Maat chuha kro 😭😭. Chooodooooo.. N she was hitting Sid now..... N was screaming..... Mai aachi ladki nhi.. Ganda krdiya firse.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭leave me....... Leave.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

It was Enough for Sid now. He slapped her to bring her back to her senses coz she was speaking shit😨😨😨😨🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺..

Sana just looked at Sid n started crying.. N fell on her knees n she started crying😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.soon she fell unconscious 😭😭😭🥺🥺...

Mahi- saannaaa... 😨😨😨😨

All- shehnaazz... 😨😨😨😨😨.

Sid- shehnaaz.. Nhi... Plz aankhe kholo.. Plz.. U r strong.. Get up baby😭😭😭😭n he was too crying now. 😭😭😭. He was patting her cheeks continuously 😭😭😭😭.

Shefu- Sid Sana ko ghar leke chalo. Plz...

Sid- nhi.. 😠

Shefu- mtlb.. Woh yaha padi rehegi? 🥺🥺🥺😨😨 .

Sid- woh kisi ke sath nhi jayegi.. Woh mere sath mere cottage jayegi... 😠😠😠Mai bhi aapna ghar nhi jaunga😠😠😠..

Jay- tu pagal h. Ghar Mai saare tension krne Laagenge...

Sid- kuch nhi hoga. Bs i don't care.. Mujhe abhi shehnaaz ke sath rehena h akela.. 😠.

Shefu- fine.. Sid.. Bs.. Usko senses pe toh le aao😨😨..

Sid then looked at Sana.... N then without uttering a word he picked her up in his arms n started walking.... 😨😨😨.

Mahi- Sid.. Where r u going?

Sid- aapna cottage. Chinta maat kro.. Mai smbhal lungi shehnaaz ko💝💝.

They did not stop him but followed him till he made Sana sit properly in his car.. He assured everyone that tonight he will make all ok.. All agreed n left.. 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝.

Sid drove the car with unconscious Sana lying on the back seat💝.

Sid took her in his arms again n went inside his cottage n made her lie down.....

Sid brought a jug of water n started spitting on her slowly slowly."baby anke kholo plz..tumahra sidharth tumhare smne h..mai fail hogai baby I am sorry😭😭😭😭😭mai tumhe protect nhi karapaya....😭😭😭😭he was blabbering all these while caressing her hair💝💝.

Yeh Pehela Pehela Ishq(sidnaaz) 💜💜❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें