Chapter 45.❤

Sana was still unconscious ... 😣.

Sid carried the unconscious with him in his arms n placed her inside his car along with his mom n sister n they drove towards the nearby hospital..

Sid- doctor shehnaaz.. She is unconscious from when.... She will be alright na? 😣.

Doctor- mr shukla aap tension na kijiye we will check her soon......
U guys stay here.. Well take her soon inside....

Nurse bring the stretcher n take her.....

Sid- dr.. I need to go with her inside...

Dr- i am sorry Mr shukla.. This is not possible... So sorry.. Don't worry she will fine soon ☺.

Sid was pacing here n there..

Sm- beta relax.. Sana theek ho jayegi...

Sid- mom.. 4 saal mere uske nhi tha.. Pta nhi kya kya hua😔....

Preeti- aur woh hme jhoot bolke Punjab aai.. Kiu kiya Sana ne aisa. 🥺.

Sm- woh toh sana hi bata skti na.... Ab soch ke kya faida.. Toh sb relax kro thoda..

Doctor came out...sid rushed towards him.......

Sid- dr. Shehnaaz?....... 🥺.

Dr- Relax Mr shukla.. She is alright.. She was stressed a lot.. Isiliye she fainted.. Take proper care of her.... That's it.... ☺.

Sm- woh bilkul sahi h na?..

Dr- discharge krdunga aaj.. Dont worry abt that.. But she is still weak.. U need to take care of her...... Aah.. I am sorry.. I have an O.T... Can u plz excuse me..... ☺.

Sm- ya dr.. Thnks ❤.

Dr was going to move... ...

Sid- sorry to disturb u again... Can we go n meet her? 🥺.

Dr- wait for some mins... Nurse will come n inform u.... ☺n he left...

They waited for 20mins......

Nurse- aap log andr jaa skte ho.. But do not disturb her.. She is still asleep due to overdose medicine☺...

Sid immediately barged inside... N his heart bleeded to see her like this... Lying on the hospital...💔.

He went n took a seat beside her bed..

N held her hand n was caressing her... N then he touched her cheek n he brushed his palm there..

Sid- i am sorry shehnaaz..😔😔baby I am sorry... N a tear drop fell... 😔😔.

Sm- beta nhi.... Don't break done... Sana theek h ab... Stay strong.. ❤.

Sid- shehnaaz.. Aankhe kholo baby. Talk to me plz... I missed u so much... I missed ur touch.. I missed ur giggling.. I damn missed u shehnaaz🥺🥺🥺😔😔😔.. Aur jab itne saalo baad wapas aai ur lying her like this🥺. Not fair.... 😔.. He was behaving like a kid....

Sid took her hand in his n kissed her hands..... ❤.. Suddenly he felt some movement... N found her moving her hands a bit... Responding to his touch....

Sid- mom... Mom..... Shehnaaz... She is responding..... Mom... Look..

Preeti- sshh.. Bhai.. Dar jayegi woh ekdm.. Se.. Calm down....

Sana opened her eyes her bit n she could feel n could also see her siddhaarth ❤.

Sana- sidd..ddhhh...arrthh........, in a cracking voice......

Sid was on cloud nine.. To see his baby speaking again....... 🥺❤.

Sid cupped her face - yes baby. Ur siddharth is here.. Right here.. Look baby❤❤❤❤.

Yeh Pehela Pehela Ishq(sidnaaz) 💜💜❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें