Chapter 33.❤

Sid left sana with a jerk n was looking at paras who was giving him a devilish smile😈😈😈😈😈😈still he was on the ground, 😈😈😈😈😈.

Sid looked at sana with an angry eyes n without saying anything left frm there😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠sana ran behind him........

Boys n girls gave a look to paras n went behind sidnaaz😠😠😠😠😠😠..

An announcement came.....

Students be ready for sm's farewell program... ❤..

All students sighed.....

Here sana was running behind sid....after running a long way she was unable to find sid... She was huffing... Coz she was tired of running.....😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒..

Sana- aamaaa. Kaha gaya woh..... Gusse mai kuch ulta sidha harkate na krde😣😣😣😣 ............... Kaha gaya yr.... O ya....resting room🤔.......... . She murmured.. N without wasting a second she started running towards the basket ball court🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️... . . ..

When she was running her legs got twisted n she was to touch the ground but was held by a pair of arms.... Sana's eyes were closed..... But she realised she is saved n opened her eyes n saw ayan was saved her..

She made her self comfortable .. N stood up.... Ayan was still holding her waist ....

Sana- thnks ayan.. Firse bachaliya tune😊.

Ayan- mai tereko kuch hone dunga kya.. Nhi na.. Toh chup kr.. 😊.

Sana smiled😊😊😊...
Sana- o shit.. Mereko jaan h.. N she was tried to come out frm his grip.....

Ayan- aarey kidhar jaayegi... Ruk jana... N held her waist more tightly....

Sana- arey ayan.. Abhi bilkul nhi... Baad mai terese baat krungi😊😊.

Ayan- baat kaha krti h... Hmesa toh siddharth siddharth krti reheti h... He said showing fake anger🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Sana - pagl addmi.. Aisa kuch nhi.. Ab Tu chor 🤦‍♀️.

Ayan- yr.. Ab mauka mila h terese baat krne ka.. Ab kiu chordu.... Waise bhi sid bhai nhi krne dega tere baat🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Sana giggled...... .

Ayan- hass maat..🙄..waise Sana.....

Sana - ha bol... 😊.. .

Ayan- u r looking extremely pretty n cute Pata tereko.......... ❤❤❤.

Sana giggled n said-aisa h?..

Ayan- ha shehnaaz❤❤❤☺☺☺☺.

All this was noticed by Sid who was going towards the gym area to workout that might help him reduce his anger... When he was going he noticed in the midway Sana n ayan..... This boiled the hell out of him... His eyes were red. N his veins could be seen..... . . . 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.

Yeh Pehela Pehela Ishq(sidnaaz) 💜💜❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें