Chapter 10: Fight

NightMare's POV

I woke up In the morning to find Ink was still sleeping. I got up took a shower changed my clothes and went downstairs. I saw Cross and killer In the kitchen talking but Ingored them. I made some coffee.

"Hey NightMare, I think Dream Is going to start a war..." Cross sheepishly said.

I spit out my coffee and said
"WHAT?!?"

"Yea he posted a thing on Undernet that says 'Anyone who is willing to fight my brother and his crew meet me In the doodle sphere because they stole Ink and Blue!' " Killer said.

"And If Ink or Blue post anything they will think we posted It!" Cross added.

"Well I think we are just going to wait till they come here, they gotta know that we didn't take Blue or Ink If they it for themselves!" I yell.

"Unless..."

"Unless what Cross?"

"Unless we kill Dream"

_________________________________

YES I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT LISTEN. My old Friend Is back In town and my school Is doing Something for voting and we may not be going back to school this year. It would all be online school so yea. I have also been hanging out with mah friend BUT i didn't want to give you guys no chapter...so I tried. ((plz forgive mah sins))

word count - 223